Reviews for Special Delivery
palmtreehead chapter 18 . 5/14
Love the scene of Maru seeing Kotetsu holding Meimei in the night. As a mother of two, not sure it gets better than a hot man willing to do the o God o clock shift! Can only assume it's even more awesome for a single mum...
PurpleElm23723 chapter 24 . 2/21
BEST STORY EVER! :D sorry for the all-caps lol but this was seriously the most adorable thing I've ever fudging read, I live it so much! Thank you for writing a story about our three favorite bachelors, I honestly think there should be more fanfics about them out there. keep up the awesome work, this was FANTASTIC! -V
iwishiwasjane chapter 24 . 2/26/2015
Brilliant. To be honest, I was tempted to read anything written by you, due to a huge wave of boredom crushing my spirits... I never thought I would love the story as much as I do.

I loved the characters, the kids were adorable and very realistic- just another act of brilliance from you. I should have known...
azfaerydust chapter 24 . 8/13/2013
Wow, I totally loved this story. You did such a great job.
fanofthisfiction chapter 24 . 6/1/2013
A wonderful end to an endearing tale. I'm so thrilled I looked into seeing what updates you had done since I last had time to read. I have adores this story from start to finish, and I am thrilled to know you are working on a story. If links are posted, I'll try to see what an original Kaotic312 story is like. What a thrill to know you are branching out to new areas and letting the writing bug catch on. It would be great to know you are going on to be an author of your very own characters you can own. Smiles are returned to you for sharing such a special story. Three men and some babies, really ended up melting some hearts.
fanofthisfiction chapter 23 . 6/1/2013
The children are always so adorable and the romantic draw you've managed to create between Maru and Kotetsu is simply amazing. I have adored the small developments of plot over time with attention to detail in every aspect along the way. I am simply in awe at what can happen within your stories, once one takes a step back. Writing is a talent that is such a treasure. Your stories are gifts you share. with everyone. They've kept me glued to them from start to finish, and since reading Three Months, I was hooked on all the wonderful stories I've seen you post. Thanks for sharing.
fanofthisfiction chapter 22 . 6/1/2013
I didn't realize this tale was complete. How could I have missed the updates? Truth is the delay in knowing is all on my part, but I'm delighted I discovered there was more to read. The rich development of the characters has always been a draw for me. The movement of the plot with sprinkles of humor really makes every word, absolutely enjoyable. I am so very excited to learn you may be starting an original story piece. Your talented writing abilities can bring many a character to life. Taking your talents in this direction is so very exciting. As always, thank you for sharing your work with everyone. Whether you realize it or not, each adventure touches the lives of so many. The beauty in being able to storytell so well is that you make a difference in the outcome of someone's day. The stories and moments leave unforgettable impressions and I am very grateful for having been given the opportunity to read them.
BiblioMatsuri chapter 1 . 4/11/2013
...What. Just, what.

(So what was that package? And who the crud is "Ti-ti"?)
straYCat chapter 20 . 3/29/2013
hoooo...that was HOT!
wha't is tsunade up toooooooooooooooooo?
straYCat chapter 18 . 3/29/2013
ohh my God!... the last 9 lines melt me!
straYCat chapter 17 . 3/29/2013
suuuuuuuuuuuuperrrrrr CUTE!
Guest chapter 24 . 3/14/2013
Seriously the cutest thing I have read in a long time. You've outdone yourself my dear. And now I'm off to recommend you to anyone who will listen! _

Ink
ali5ma chapter 24 . 2/9/2013
the best and so worth the wait i love this story oh so much i fell in love with this story around the first three chapters
sad little monkey chapter 24 . 1/30/2013
so glad the bad guy got taken down. the integrated family was so sweet and the little ones as always stole the show. lovin' izumo wins!
Cheese Maiden chapter 24 . 1/28/2013
I am kinda sad to see the story end, because I fall in love with the kids like every adult in the story. I am so glad that everyone got a happy ending that deserved it. That the kids have a lot of people who love them, and that they get a lot of great presents.