Reviews for Special Delivery
iwishiwasjane chapter 24 . 2/26
Brilliant. To be honest, I was tempted to read anything written by you, due to a huge wave of boredom crushing my spirits... I never thought I would love the story as much as I do.

I loved the characters, the kids were adorable and very realistic- just another act of brilliance from you. I should have known...
azfaerydust chapter 24 . 8/13/2013
Wow, I totally loved this story. You did such a great job.
fanofthisfiction chapter 24 . 6/1/2013
A wonderful end to an endearing tale. I'm so thrilled I looked into seeing what updates you had done since I last had time to read. I have adores this story from start to finish, and I am thrilled to know you are working on a story. If links are posted, I'll try to see what an original Kaotic312 story is like. What a thrill to know you are branching out to new areas and letting the writing bug catch on. It would be great to know you are going on to be an author of your very own characters you can own. Smiles are returned to you for sharing such a special story. Three men and some babies, really ended up melting some hearts.
fanofthisfiction chapter 23 . 6/1/2013
The children are always so adorable and the romantic draw you've managed to create between Maru and Kotetsu is simply amazing. I have adored the small developments of plot over time with attention to detail in every aspect along the way. I am simply in awe at what can happen within your stories, once one takes a step back. Writing is a talent that is such a treasure. Your stories are gifts you share. with everyone. They've kept me glued to them from start to finish, and since reading Three Months, I was hooked on all the wonderful stories I've seen you post. Thanks for sharing.
fanofthisfiction chapter 22 . 6/1/2013
I didn't realize this tale was complete. How could I have missed the updates? Truth is the delay in knowing is all on my part, but I'm delighted I discovered there was more to read. The rich development of the characters has always been a draw for me. The movement of the plot with sprinkles of humor really makes every word, absolutely enjoyable. I am so very excited to learn you may be starting an original story piece. Your talented writing abilities can bring many a character to life. Taking your talents in this direction is so very exciting. As always, thank you for sharing your work with everyone. Whether you realize it or not, each adventure touches the lives of so many. The beauty in being able to storytell so well is that you make a difference in the outcome of someone's day. The stories and moments leave unforgettable impressions and I am very grateful for having been given the opportunity to read them.
BiblioMatsuri chapter 1 . 4/11/2013
...What. Just, what.

(So what was that package? And who the crud is "Ti-ti"?)
straYCat chapter 20 . 3/29/2013
hoooo...that was HOT!
wha't is tsunade up toooooooooooooooooo?
straYCat chapter 18 . 3/29/2013
ohh my God!... the last 9 lines melt me!
straYCat chapter 17 . 3/29/2013
suuuuuuuuuuuuperrrrrr CUTE!
Guest chapter 24 . 3/14/2013
Seriously the cutest thing I have read in a long time. You've outdone yourself my dear. And now I'm off to recommend you to anyone who will listen! _

Ink
ali5ma chapter 24 . 2/9/2013
the best and so worth the wait i love this story oh so much i fell in love with this story around the first three chapters
sad little monkey chapter 24 . 1/30/2013
so glad the bad guy got taken down. the integrated family was so sweet and the little ones as always stole the show. lovin' izumo wins!
Cheese Maiden chapter 24 . 1/28/2013
I am kinda sad to see the story end, because I fall in love with the kids like every adult in the story. I am so glad that everyone got a happy ending that deserved it. That the kids have a lot of people who love them, and that they get a lot of great presents.
gg chapter 24 . 1/27/2013
I really like the flair you gave the characters. thanks for the story
Aotrs Commander chapter 24 . 1/27/2013
Ahahahahahaha! *Uuuuunlucky,* Yaichiro. What a nice change to see the bad guy go down without the slightest chance...!

Excellent conclusion to an delightfully entertaining story. I think something worth noting (and I'm not sure I've said it before, but even if I have, it bears repeating) is how convincingly you managed to write the children. I've seen a lot of authors - often writing young Naruto or something - and they have them act far too intelligent - and well spoken - for their age. Here, however, they actually seemed to be acting their age, so kudos on that!

Great work - as per usual! Thanks for all the effort; and it's not many authors that come back to finish off stories they started six years ago! I would look forward to any Naruto stuff you may do in the future, if mood strikes you.