Reviews for An Inconvenient Truth
just good ol me chapter 12 . 5/26
This is fun to read.. I'm hoping for an UPDATE! :D
You are such a fagot its not even funny. You should really be disappointed and I hope you committed suicide. Why the fuck would you write boy x boy fanfic. If vyou are Christian you are going to burn in hell and the demons there will show you why it is disgusting. Fuck you and may your life be shit.
Emperial chapter 12 . 1/28
I love al, of your quotes in the book. You are also a very good writer
Reader chapter 12 . 9/21/2015
Please continue this fanfic! It is just amazing! I've also read your other works and I absolutely love them!
aelia3 chapter 12 . 7/26/2015
I really hope you update this story one day. Raiden and Hisoka are some of the best ocs I've ever seen. Good job!
Guest chapter 12 . 7/15/2015
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCKKKKKKKK I NEEEEED MEH GAARA
toastnchips chapter 12 . 6/15/2015
6 years...I'm saddened to not be able to read more. I hate coming across really fantastics fanfics only to see them not update for an exhorbant amount of time.

Update please?
Guest chapter 3 . 4/3/2015
personally I dont think that you should have made naruto a hanyou cause it just kinda wrecks the story. Also I don't think having itachi as one of his sense is was a good idea. It makes it a lot harder to develops a love that's believable as there will always be the respect and older/ guardian time interactions. Another problem is itachis attitude even if that is how Ichihara are itachi doesn't even act like that in canon. He's always had a undertone of playful/amusement and making him cold even when it's just him and naruto won't help with developing the love interest. I'm sorry to say but even though I like the Utamaro pair and I finnally found a long story I'm going to have to stop reading. I hate Mary-sues and even if he's not some god or whatever he's still Mary- sueish. This story had a lot of potential but it's just not a good read at this point. I'm only on ch3 and I'm agitated. I'm not doing this to be mean but to help you even if it sounds harsh
anon chapter 1 . 4/2/2015
this fic sucks cock
its so spermy and bullshity
so you go fuch your self you prick
guest chapter 12 . 2/24/2015
continue the story plz
jleda chapter 3 . 1/31/2015
He does die
Zesslover chapter 12 . 1/1/2015
This is an amazing plot and I can't wait for you to pick it up again. I'm still waiting on the Itanaru. Please don't abandon this story.
OneDayPineapple chapter 12 . 10/12/2014
do you know how long this is going to be on hiatus? :/ i was really starting to love it, too..
sportytc chapter 12 . 9/19/2014
please please please can you update this soon as i would love to carry on reading this brilliant story and especially want to find out who Naruto ends up fighting against. i was wondering if in this story the Hokage would live or not.
MattKennedy chapter 7 . 8/8/2014
Hmm...you never told us what happened to Zabuza and Haku! And Naruto seemed rather out of character this chapter. I can kinda see him being upset afterwards, but with all the set up you've done for him (training and going on missions), I very much doubt that he would let his emotions so overwhelm him right in the middle of a life or death fight. The only parts that seemed to be in character was at the end when he didn't hesitate to throw his dagger and then when he killed Gato.