Reviews for Together Forever
jane.taylor.89 chapter 61 . 8/1/2008
Hey! I absolutely love this story, and am so glad that the next chapter is called found! Please post again as soon as possible! I'm hooked!
tic tac toe 03 chapter 61 . 8/1/2008
Good chapter and im loving the story but they really need to find hermione soon
Cantletharrygo chapter 61 . 8/1/2008
Poor Hermione! I think Ginny is acting like a spoiled brat! LOL! please update soon
Lupin4Tonks chapter 60 . 8/1/2008
Sometimes I really hate Ginny in this story, but I find her in canon a lot more perceptive and less selfish. I wish she would just get off her backside and do something about finding Hermione rather than moping around brooding about the things this situation is doing to her relationship with Harry. And I applaud Harry for setting her straight. I hope it's had some kind of effect on her.
hannah xx chapter 61 . 8/1/2008
Thank you, great chapter again. Please update soonish! :D
Reeves3 chapter 61 . 7/31/2008
More, more, more! Another great chapter, I'm not liking Ginny at the moment. Keep it up and can't wait for an update.
connieewing chapter 61 . 7/31/2008
wow keep it up I am glad that george talk too gin too and I am glad that she relalized that she is the one pushing harry and and what would happened if that happened to her. Keep it up I am so excited about the "FOUND" chappie so please please update soon and fast lol!
LoveTiva chapter 61 . 7/31/2008
Love the story. Ginny deserved Harry yelling at her, Hermione needs to be found. Please let her return soon. : )
OfInkAndQuill chapter 61 . 7/31/2008

another great chapter!
littledrummergirl257 chapter 61 . 7/31/2008
Update soon please! :D
PBShipper chapter 61 . 7/31/2008
Another amazing chapter. It's wonderful to see Ron a bit happy. He's so good with the kids.

Also happy to see Harry and Ginny are okay. I really enjoyed the talk George has with Ginny, he has mutured a lot.
LiliaCupcake376 chapter 60 . 7/31/2008
love your story but sorry i don't know about this other one, !

loving everything, Ginny is sorta being Witchy, poor Harry,

cupcakes forever and always especially if you post again today!,

Lilia
AzaleaDatura-in-the-Folly chapter 60 . 7/31/2008
I love the way Ron was portrayed and I am really starting to get annoyed with Ginny- but thats a good thing because I menas that you are writing her excellently. Love this fic. Please update soon, and if you do find that stayr that you lost in your favourites could you send it to me becasue it sounds excellent. Love the story. Ramona-Theta
Reeves3 chapter 60 . 7/31/2008
WOW Ginny's being selfish and mean. Keep it up I can't wait for more.

Also sorry but I'm not sure what story your going on about at the bottom, I'll have a search for you.
596 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »