Reviews for Spyro and Heroes 4: The Epic War!
The Dark Madness Dragon chapter 19 . 7/28/2012
ok, great story, but why did you discontinue?
psykotic addiction chapter 4 . 12/13/2009
lol spongebob quote
Draganta the Dragonlord chapter 19 . 4/24/2008
Jeez! If I was on a game show like that, I'd ask the host those questions myself instead of answering them, but that's just me. Moving on, the host should be made an enemy since he's asking Spyro personal questions about himself and his life. But it's funny. KIU!
Draganta the Dragonlord chapter 18 . 2/15/2008
I fell off my chair from laughing so much. It reminds me of the Jerry Springer show (Not that I watch it). Great job my friend and keep it going! I choose Angel and Friends: Kids vs Ultimate Dark please for the other 5 chapters.
RedDragonX chapter 18 . 2/15/2008
Wow that was great haha, I'll be laughing about this all day. Moment of truth haha.
Velvet-Nightmare-93 chapter 4 . 2/14/2008
So totally loving this story also the cartoon with the joke in is Spongebob Squarepants. When they put jelly in the Krabby Patties. But yeah I can't wait to read the rest so totally loving it I could see me pressing keypad buttons. LOL let's keep it up!
Draganta the Dragonlord chapter 17 . 2/14/2008
I can't wait for some humor in the next chapter. Well done on this chapter since the heroes, Shaggy and Scooby were facing off against the Grim Reapers son (I think). Keep it going!
Draganta the Dragonlord chapter 16 . 2/9/2008
Now I know the clues. Clue 1 is that there's gonna be a huge war between the heroes and Chris's side. And clue 2 is the heroes will have alot of troops, I think. Great chapter and KIG!
Draganta the Dragonlord chapter 15 . 2/5/2008
You're up to something big, but what it is, I don't know. Well anyways, Samus Megaman, Master Chief are in the story now! I never heard of Kingsley I'm afraid. Great chapter since the four extra heroes introduction. KIG pal!
Draganta the Dragonlord chapter 14 . 2/5/2008
Thanks for adding a new chapter pal. I really liked the humor in this chapter. It made me laugh alot. Well done and Keep it going!
Draganta the Dragonlord chapter 13 . 1/26/2008
Well as for the guess for the next reward, I'd say Toy Story but I know I'm wrong. Thanks alot pal. The story is heating up with Peter Griffin's return and Smithers dead and gone. I liked that fight since it was very original due to the special moves rule being gone. KIG!
BestNotes chapter 12 . 12/16/2007
Homer needs to watch his temper! _

Otherwise, nice work!
Draganta the Dragonlord chapter 12 . 12/15/2007
Well done on this chapter. Monster Duff was quite appropriate for the battle. Keep it going with your stories.
BestNotes chapter 11 . 12/9/2007
All the different titles are getting so confusing! *faints*

Otherwise, nice job. I'd have always thought of Smithers as one to operate a machine... not fight face-to-face, but that's just me.
Draganta the Dragonlord chapter 11 . 12/9/2007
Well I thought Smithers was gone in that battle but evil always evolves in different ways. Down to business, the battle was very good because of only using specific attacks against Smithers. KIG with all of your stories.