Reviews for Lying Eyes
McRaider chapter 25 . 12/11/2015
Holy shit that was amazing! Seriously I couldn't stop didn't want to, it was amazing. Turn it into a real novel seriously. Beautiful.
bjq chapter 25 . 12/8/2015
awesome
Talktidy chapter 25 . 5/8/2015
Hi,

This is the second of your stories that I have read and enjoyed.

It’s a joy to read something so well written. I have read published works that are not half as good as this.

Brava!

Tidy
VG LittleBear chapter 25 . 9/29/2014
Hi, I have just finished reading the entire story and I'm very much impressed. You got all the characters down perfectly. I like how you brought out the rivalry between Hollis and Jenny. I didn't expect Gibbs (and Tony) to get hurt, but your description is awesome! Then there was the connection between Abby and Gibbs, it being so very strong, right down to the last paragraph which had me shuddering a little.
Thank you for an outstanding reading experience! Cheers!
stareagle chapter 25 . 8/28/2014
WOW! You captured the essence of Gibbs in the last few lines. He is a man who was trained to kill. Gibbs would have killed him and put his actions in the same place he compartmentalized the deaths he caused as a sniper or officer of the law. He has already crossed a line most of us would never cross.
Rose Malmaison chapter 6 . 4/17/2014
This is such a good chapter with Tony doing his job, confronting Gibbs and asking the right questions. Tough and hard-hitting. Well done, as is your whole story. Kudos!
Maisie chapter 25 . 1/15/2014
A brilliantly written story. Well developed with all the skill of a professional writer. This should be made into an episode.
Rory von Trapp chapter 25 . 1/10/2014
I was so thrilled to see Hollis Mann back this past week, even if just for a little while, that I had to come searching for some Gibbs x Hollis interaction. This is lovely, all around. Tense and dramatic, but also warm and romantic, and your team dynamic (which we all love so dearly) is wonderfully portrayed. Thank you for a great read. I plan to read it many more times.
Bestfriendsfan chapter 25 . 7/29/2013
I loved this story... Had to keep reading till he end! It reads like a proper novel ad I think you have real talent... Keep writing! Well done for keeping the characters real and true to the show, as well as revealing what else we all know is there under the surface of them all. Fab!
MoonlitShadowsoftheHumanSoul chapter 1 . 5/21/2013
Did Abby get raped?
infinimato chapter 25 . 5/5/2013
Excellent story! Everyone stays in character throughout the whole mess, which is very well done.

I look forward to reading more of your works.
karlii chapter 25 . 1/20/2013
Most excellent story!
Well planned.. well executed! You did a great job putting this all together! :D
karlii chapter 24 . 1/20/2013
uh oh...
karlii chapter 23 . 1/20/2013
You did a good job of having us discover the bits so slowly... and it's great to see it all wrapped up at the end. It's nice that it all leads so logically from one step to the next. Nothing left out.. nothing hanging at the end.
karlii chapter 22 . 1/20/2013
Thank goodness they got there before it was too late! Too bad about the rest of the victims though.