Reviews for Skipping A Groove
PaulBlay chapter 1 . 9/2/2015
Plot twist: Ranma later travels back in time to become Kushina. (Just guessing :P
The destroyer of fate chapter 3 . 6/12/2014
ahh lol ;p
Riniko22 chapter 3 . 2/14/2014
Really this is much too funny to not be continued, so I hope you are able to come back to this someday.
kamiros chapter 3 . 8/7/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
kitakitsunage chapter 1 . 6/7/2013
I wish you would continue this fantastic story...
deitarionSSokolow chapter 3 . 5/20/2013
A very interesting idea and I like your execution, but there are various details you'll probably want to correct if/when you come back to this:

1. It's jarring that someone in Sarutobi's position wouldn't give any indication of knowing that even twins and clones have different fingerprints. They're caused by subtle variations in how a fetus develops, not by genetics.

2. It's a myth that toilet flushing and drain whirlpools go counter-clockwise in the southern hemisphere. The coriolis effect only becomes significant at very large scales (Eg. hurricanes). At smaller scales, the effect of the physical shape of the toilet or sink drowns it out.

3. It's subtle but, if you look at the Naruto materials, it's clear that, while Naruto has his father's hair and eyes, the rest of his face is pure Kushina. If "The Hyuuga's are not blind", then they should know that.

4. Grammar tip: There are no plurals in Japanese. You always use the same word so it would be "The Hyuuga are not blind".

5. Grammar tip: Even if we did use latinate pluralization rules with Japanese loanwords, the way you use "The Hyuuga's" is a mistake known as a greengrocer's apostrophe. (At least this isn't German. Their word for it literally translates to "Idiot's apostrophe") "Hyuugas" would be plural if it was using latinate pluralization rules. "Hyuuga's" is posessive. (eg. "The Hyuuga's hands were a blur")

In fact, let me give you a quick overview:
- Thing (singular)
- Things (plural)
- Thing's (singular, posessive)
- Things' (plural, posessive)
- Children's (posessive for a word that was already plural before you added "s" to the end)

That aside, definitely a lot of potential to it. Ranma-Naruto crosses are rare and this takes a very different approach than all the others I've read.
donald7777 chapter 3 . 3/26/2013
Wow this is a great story. Please update.

Anyways on to the review.

The story premise is quite interesting ;
1. did Kushina get transported to the cursed springs and drown?
2. did ranma being transported take over Kushina's body?
3. crazy fanfic author explanation.
ignore number 3.

It will be interesting to see how Ranma will react to the fox in Naruto. All kinds of awesome things are just waiting to happen.

Pleas update.
Guardoflight chapter 3 . 9/24/2012
This is a very interesting story that may have a have a few typos here and there but never the less its an enjoyable story and I look forward to your next chapter.
Hiryo chapter 3 . 6/10/2012
Aw man again a Ranma-lock fanfic... t.t

Hope Ranma stays true to his male viewed self until he gets unlocked. Poor Ranma.

Please update soon
Spokavriel chapter 3 . 5/28/2012
The update was December 17, 2011. The date now is May 28, 2012 I think ya missed the proposed deadline of a couple days up to a week.

Does the Second half still exist? And will it be out before this chapter has gestated as long as an infant?
Ashleythetiger chapter 3 . 4/30/2012
well that was... interesting

seems to be getting somewhere anymore chaps?
FaerieKnight197 chapter 3 . 3/10/2012
Oh man, I fell out of my chair laughing at chapter 3. Hope this continues.

Oh, and I have a theory. What if Ranma's cursed form is in fact Naruto's mother? From the Saffron arc in the manga we know a pool gives the cursed form of exactly what drowned there. Maybe somehow the woman got gated into Ranma's world 1500 years in the past to drown in the pool?
god of all chapter 3 . 3/8/2012
Great chapter and story so fair pleases continue the story soon.
Lord Sia chapter 3 . 2/2/2012
... Heh. So far so good.
Lightspire chapter 3 . 1/22/2012
Really hope that you release the rest of this soon. Its a new twist that ihavent seen before, and it looks to be rather entertaining. I'm really curious to learn how all of thisreally came about for Ranma (kushina?).