Reviews for Ceviche, Guitar Hero, and a Fish Called Axel
Sencorw chapter 1 . 4/23/2012
D'aww...this story is as fluffy as the aftermath of a particularly vicious pillow fight. C:

Funny thing is, this isn't the first time I read a KH fic involving a fish named Axel. I guess naming a water borne creature after our favorite pyro is just that funny. XD
CuteVampireCollie chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
Demyx is a Rock God! We all must bow down before his superior skills! I'd have no clue what to get him for his birthday though! Thankfully you amde everyone else give him good presents. I love the Axelfish! XP
Alicia Spades chapter 1 . 5/25/2011
Roxas and Axel make me sad. D: I can't live without sushi!

Anyway, this was great. I love all the presents the Organization members gave Demyx (particularly Axel the fish XD). I'm surprised Marluxia gave him something (but you're right, he needs SOMEONE to water his garden), but I'm even more surprised with Larxene. Cleaning the tank like that would be so awesome. :D
Do a Barrel Roll chapter 1 . 2/3/2011
I can't even play that song on medium!

Awesome job. I like Organization XIII stories without Xion. Granted, this was written before her. Still, EPIC!
Kora Bloom chapter 1 . 3/30/2010
It was pretty funny watching Demyx bite Axel's head off for once. It's his birthday, so shouldn't Axel at least try to be nice?
kittie reviewer chapter 1 . 12/17/2009
so there's Axel betta. I really liked this one, its cute.
thegreatwhitewolf chapter 1 . 2/2/2009
Hahahahahahaha. Demyx must be damn good if he can score that on Through the Fire and the Flames. I don't have Guitar Hero I. My little brother does. I've never attempted. I don't think I'd be very good at it. But I know about this song and that it's extremely difficult. But's a wicked song. Haha, I loved the part about the ceviche. Axel and raw fish isn't good. Have to remember that. :)
Little Girl Red chapter 1 . 1/12/2009
What a cute story. I have read through several of your stories and this is the first time I've been able to review, because of bad intertet connection. it took me a while to figure out that your stories were all connected. I read "The Sweetest Things" and "A Little Problem' out of order.

Now let me tell you that you are an amazing writer, much better than I can ever hope to be. I enjoy reading ever one of your stories and I'm ready to start the next one. And you beat up on Demyx alot dont you? I noticed.

Do you mind if I give you a story idea. I think you should do a story about Roxas being upset becuase he can't remember his birthday.
AkuDemyfan chapter 1 . 9/5/2008
Yay! Something really happy for Demyx! This is cool! Oh, when you're gonna write more chaps for this one? I'm so willing to hear more about Demyx one and only best day of his life at Org. 13!
DearlyBeloved-13 chapter 1 . 8/13/2008
This is so cute! I love it! Especially the Axel fish. 3
Liliafax chapter 1 . 6/30/2008
Very good. I like the charactarzation.
FredandGeorgetwinsoftheC.O.C.A chapter 1 . 2/14/2008
Funny. I have now officially read every one of your KH stories, I believe. I liked this-I'm glad I finally got to read it. Kind of a shocker that there was practically nothing sad, though...what happened to the angst? Oh, and Demyx is amazing. I officially have moved him up on my list of favorite characters. That was two days ago, but I figured I ought to mention it.
0Start chapter 1 . 11/13/2007
Best. Oneshot. Ever.

Nice job!
Determined chapter 1 . 11/6/2007
At that moment, if the Devil had walked into the room with a golden sitar and challenged Demyx to a playoff, they'd have bet everything they owned on the Melodious Nocturne without a second thought.

Omg, THIS PART MAKES ME WANNA DANCE. (Not a dance-off against Dem mind you, it's hard.)

Um, sorta confused about the hearing aids thing though.
Iaveina chapter 1 . 11/4/2007
Coolies! I love all the descriptions of the presents!

I want an Axel Fish now...D