Reviews for Quints
hopeless1665 chapter 1 . 4/4/2010
I love the story. Please continue.
kovodelnik chapter 1 . 7/2/2009
its awesome! they all are so amazingly in character and its so real! I love it hope you will continue at some time.
Sora Fx chapter 1 . 11/21/2007
Woah! This is so cute! Horo's pregnant! and I love the 'genetic defect' thing. Nya.
Open Casket Ceremony chapter 1 . 11/10/2007
I prefer an uke-ish Ren, and the thought of a pregnant male is a little much for me, even though I am an extreme HoroRen fan...but, do continue. I like it nonetheless.
Rin chapter 1 . 11/7/2007
Aww! I'm not really into the mpreg thing, but this one is cute and interesting. And at least you give an actual reason to why it happened.

The twins names just made me want to make a pair of twins called Aku and Roku. As in AkuRoku! Heh...
Mezlonious chapter 1 . 11/7/2007
Great Chapter, as always, Horo and Ren cute as ever and i'm sure everyone will be real excited to be reading the next chapter in the lives of horo, ren and their soon-to-be 5 hell raisers _ i'm sure you just wanted them to have more than i gave them, i gave them twuins so you upstage me by 5 lol (j/k)

keep up your hard work and efforts

p.s. keep on improving your writing styles, it always grows with each new chapter and story you bring to