Reviews for Nindo: Way of the Twelve
cryingcarebear chapter 5 . 6/25/2010
I absolutely LOVE this story and I can't wait for the next chapter!
NoLongerInReality chapter 5 . 3/6/2010
I'm so very disappointed that this hasn't been updated in so long. I've taken such a liking to these five short chapters. The writing style is lovely, with just enough detail to paint a full picture. I also love how each character is very different in their speech, habits, and expressions through talking.

Lets not forget that each character is uniquely them. I adore how they're kept in character with a dash of higher maturity and thought process. I absolutely detest how idiotic some people portray Naruto as. As much as he has his rather unique and dunce attitude in the Manga, I cannot help but think that with a little more maturity and thought added to his actual character that he could have turned into SO MUCH more than what he started as.

On that note, I also have a very deep appreciation of your knowledge of actual Taijutsu forms. Though I don't proclaim to know all that much about a lot of them, I have done some research on a few. It brings a smile to my face seeing a writer that uses real-world forms in their fanfiction. I think it adds a layer of reality to the realm of Naruto.

No that the praising is done. HOW COULD YOU? I can't believe you've left all of us readers waiting. It's been over a year since the last update! I'm honestly a little sad. I would honestly love to see where this story goes, especially since the Rookie Nine and Gai's team become legends in the future. Obviously from the first chapter some thing in the story stick to Canon parallels, such as the Godaime Hokage. Although, I am assuming that the Godaime Hokage in your story is Tsunade.

I would honestly enjoy reading how you plan out their training, missions, the Chuunin Exams, and everything there after. The sheer and vast possibilities this story has is intriguing to say the least. If you could actually see me I'd get down on my knees and beg you to continue. It's slightly aggravating having all of these "What if...?" "O, maybe this could happen..." etc. thoughts going through your head.

So, please, do all of us a readers a favor? Post another chapter!
AngelForm chapter 5 . 7/5/2009
Well the writing is good as are the concepts. The characterisation is spot on as far as cannon goes.

That having been said I want to know why Hinata would want or need to use a weapon? The gentle fist style is, according to cannon, the best melee style in the world armed or otherwise. Partially I believe because is cannot be blocked and is just as effective regardless of armour or toughness, as it shreds the chakra network and muscles/organs directly and at high levels allows the targeting of what is in effect the pressure points of the chakra network. Also given what can be done with chakra I would imagine the Hyuuga would train to be able to deflect blades with there bare hands, removing that disadvantage.

While somewhat cool giving a Hyuuga a weapon seems more a liability than a strength, especially given the amount of training required.

Hope this gets continued.
MarineWolf1994 chapter 5 . 6/14/2009
Good job, keep it up!
Gabo 1602 chapter 5 . 5/27/2009
Wow this was great. I really like how you write, and yes, it did have some aspects from Team 8 in it, but it was still in the style that I saw form Clan Eyes. I like the emphasis you put on real world martial arts in the story, that makes it much more believable than the styles invented by Kishimoto, and a lot of the styles include into their stories don't seem rigorous enough. Of course that's because of the martial arts you do, but it's a nice difference. I hope you continue this, Maybe add a few glimpses at the future where yo started, but not any plotline there, the plotline should be in the past. Maybe a sequel should include the events that you would've wanted to make in the story.
DivineEmperorMeiji chapter 5 . 5/27/2009
Oh my Buddha, all your stories are just amazing. Very well done!
Brand L chapter 5 . 5/9/2009
I love this story, it is very inventive in the way you are pulling together the four main characters. By doing this you are pulling the story tight and together. Keep these great chapters coming.
Daannamae chapter 5 . 5/6/2009
Hi, I just want to let you know that this is a very well written story and I'm enjoying it. As for being like Team 8 the only things I can that are similar are the team assignments. I like the thoughtfulness given to the characters and the plot that you have going. This makes me interested in how you are going to deal with Sasuke,Orchi, and Atsuki. Thanks. _
mlkoolc86 chapter 5 . 10/16/2008
This is good, I like the direction of it. Look forward to the next one.
superninjamonkey chapter 5 . 9/29/2008
Nice story.
Taeniaea chapter 5 . 9/22/2008
Great Story
SilentSinger948 chapter 5 . 9/4/2008
Excellent chapter. Hope you can update soon.
arithnocrat chapter 5 . 9/1/2008
Ooh, very nice. If it's Way of the Twelve, does that mean Sasuke stayed? I hope so. Keep up the good work!
ViktorMayrin chapter 5 . 8/31/2008
The happy dance is required!

*happy dance*

So good to see you're still alive. Keep it up!
Cervani chapter 5 . 8/31/2008
I must say, your story has me piqued quite a bit. I'd say it reminds me a bit of Team 8, I'm not sure if you're familiar with it. But the overall prose and way you write is the same.

You have a damn good story, and I'm glad you didn't stop this story over another one. I'll have to take a look at the other one as well.

Either way, I can't wait until the next chapter.