Reviews for When He Fell in Love
Juu chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
Found this again after many years.
Such a sweet and well written story. I reall enjoyed reading it a lot.
But personally I think there are just too many gay couples in it. It's just a little too much be be realistic.
But still very good work. Thank you for sharing it.
404626 chapter 1 . 5/1/2009
Ahh! This is probably one of the best, most well written Taito's I've read. Bravo! The imagery, the metaphors... mm, so very nice and pleasing to read. Well done!
Aurora-Kayd chapter 1 . 1/9/2006
E. That was pretty. That was very good. Yay! good Taito.

Thanks muchly for sharing.
wolfofsummerbreeze chapter 1 . 9/20/2005
uhm whoa... it's a different sort of depth but it's nice, nice like september when it's raining and your inside bundled in blankets by the fire wnd warm, oh so very warm.
a friend chapter 1 . 9/13/2005
hi! to tell you the thru, I do not ussualy review. it's someting that i do not like. but, me and my friends agree to review on this.

it's beautiful. we love your story very much.

please, tell more of your stories.

merci por votre temps.
x1-TaKeN-oVeR chapter 1 . 9/11/2005
That was really good and really cute. I absolutely loved it! GREAT JOB!
YonderBailey chapter 1 . 7/15/2005
Oh my word, this was TOO perfect. You have a gorgeous writing style- this story flowed beautifully, almost like a poem. Really, really amazing. _
LuV2Writ3 chapter 1 . 4/6/2005
Oh my gosh. That was so wonderful. It was so painstakingly beautiful. Awesome. Om my gosh. I have never read a fic like this one before, and the way you have written it...wow. I am glad that I have found this fic. Maybe you could do a side fic that goes with this one? Only it shows Taichi's side of view, and what he was going through before and during the little movie Yama made for him.

I dont even know if you are writing in the Digimon forum anymore, but I hope you are, especially if your other fics are like this. But I think that it would be a great addition to do on in Taichi's POV, or one that portrays taichi's thoughts. I dont know, just a suggestion.

I love this fic, but I think you knew that already. _ Great job. I love it!
Sapphire Dragons chapter 1 . 10/20/2004
SO CUTE SO CUTE SO CUTE SO CUTE OMG THIS WAS PERFECT! _

*adds to favs list*

Sapphire
devilburns chapter 1 . 4/4/2003
That was so sweet,

briilantly written
LegolasGirl25 chapter 1 . 12/17/2002
awwwww, cute taito! nike job! keep up the great work

yamachick _-
Seph Lorraine chapter 1 . 12/1/2002
Aa! That was beautiful! Oh, I am quite impressed! Quite? I meant extremely impressed! Indeed! The simplicity of how Yamato delivered his message to Taichi was blissfully unique, and wonderfully touching. I am also much impressed with your artistic ability with words-charming! Your description paints a picture of much deeper than what mere narraration could ever derive, and it has worked in you for the better.

I loved your story, and I am extatic that I had the please of reading it. Absolutely magnificent! A piece well written!
baitfish chapter 1 . 9/29/2002
I LOVED it. It was so beautifully written. You're good. :)
jkb chapter 1 . 8/29/2002
This was soo good!...so well written...I swear I held my breath the whole time I was reading...right up until the "I love you too..." part. Wonderful!

Thank you for writing this...jkb
Moxie19 chapter 1 . 8/26/2002
This is such a beautiful fic. I'm glad i found it.