Reviews for I Don't Know How to Say Goodbye
Zomfi chapter 1 . 2/22/2008
The last scene, it was Lazard, right ? Aw, man I wish I could afford a psp and crisis core when it's out in Europe. Anyway, this one was great ! It is always so pleasant to read some Zack-Seph friendship ; it really lightens up my mood :)

Sephiroth attempted a stern look. He honestly did. But it failed. Must be difficult indeed
luneress chapter 1 . 11/25/2007
wow. this was good. the end a little scary but really really cool
CaramellaChaos chapter 1 . 11/7/2007
YAY another Seph/Zack friendship fic, my favourite kind! Not enough of them though... hint hint lol P
Chibi Cheesecake chapter 1 . 11/4/2007
Eww Hojo. Good thing Lazard doesn't share his motives, though. If those two had the same goals... I think it would be bad for anyone involved. XD

Anyway, aww, Zack! *cuddles him* I really like that you set this one where you did, even if it does kind of get a little hairy with canon... XD But it made all the stuff about Zack not wanting to say goodbye much more meaningful.

'Sephiroth had never known pure, unbridled enthusiasm until he had been glomped by an ecstatic Zack Fair' LURVE
TeaLogic chapter 1 . 11/4/2007

That is a fabulous line. I quite like the plot you've set up for this, please continue!
Kazaam chapter 1 . 11/4/2007
Oh, that was so sad when Zack thought he was going to leave! And it was heartbreaking when he thought that Seph didn't care.

I liked seeing how the interaction between Seph and Zack differed since they're at the beginning of their friendship. And it was great to read all of Seph's thoughts about whether or not to send Zack away, and the ones showing that he really does care about what happens to Zack. I'm assuming that the events they keep referring to are from Crisis Core, right?

Oh, I loved it when Zack burst into Seph's office! That's got to be one of my favorite scenes. I was really happy that Zack got to stay, and not only that, but Seph requested him as his second-in-command! I didn't see that one coming. XD

And I really love the sentence: "Sephiroth had never known pure, unbridled enthusiasm until he had been glomped by an ecstatic Zack Fair." And it's great that Seph failed in mustering a stern look for Zack. LOL

Ooh, things are getting intriguing with Hojo's plans! It's never a good thing to be a subject of his interest. XD
Jediempress chapter 1 . 11/3/2007
Oh my, doesn't Mr. Scientist remind me of Gendo Ikari. Very intreging idea going here.

And yeah Crisis Core has kinda messed up a lot of things, hasn't it? Gr... Beautiful game, though.