Reviews for Vulnerable
Janelyn chapter 19 . 6/14/2008
This was a very very good story I feel sad now that it's finished but at least there's a sequel YAY! :)
stupidlamb3931 chapter 19 . 6/14/2008
WOOT WOOT INDEED! great ending, i loved it! and i absolutely cannot wait for the sequel or the next jxb story you are writing!GOOD WORK!
edwardrocksmysocks chapter 19 . 6/14/2008
Aww...I'm sad to see it end but so excited that there will be a sequel! This has been a really great story and I can't wait to read the sequel! Keep up the great work!
curiousvamp chapter 19 . 6/14/2008
Im so glad you finish this story, This is one of my favorite Jasper and Bella stories. Looking forward to read the sequal and Alexithymia
TwilightSarah1414 chapter 1 . 6/14/2008
wanted to add you to my auther alerts, forgot to when i reviewed your last chapter. lol.
TwilightSarah1414 chapter 19 . 6/14/2008
i liked this ending! i'll have to check out the sequel when you post it.
babygirljen6 chapter 19 . 6/14/2008
I really like this I dont know why but I like things with Jasper and Bella I just think they fit so cant wait to read the sequal
loverlyness chapter 19 . 6/14/2008
THAT WAS SWET. D:

will you update this with a new chapter to alert everyone about the sequel?
JaspersAngel chapter 1 . 6/14/2008
This review is meant for chapter 19!

EEK! : ( -sobsob- It's OVER! No!

Well, I'm super duper excited for the sequel! Very excited!

EEP!

Uhmm... Well, great ending just lvoed it!

Abby
TwilightSarah1414 chapter 10 . 6/14/2008
the guy who play's Jasper in the movie was in another movie at the same time that they were filming Twilight, so he was wearing a wig at first before they could dye his hair.
TwilightSarah1414 chapter 8 . 6/14/2008
really good story! i usually hate the Jasper and Bella stories, but yours is really good. and don't worry, i watch all those trailers on youtube, too.
recullen chapter 19 . 6/14/2008
i absolutley loved it and can't wait for the sequal
nia-ox chapter 19 . 6/14/2008
Wow. I can't believe it's over. :O

It was amazing!

Please put the sequel up soon!
addicted2vamplit chapter 19 . 6/14/2008
Not the end... What am I going to do untl the sequel:O

Great fic. Bittersweet. You did an amazing job on it and should be proud.-Tish
Goo82 chapter 19 . 6/14/2008
Loved this story... good job can't wait for the sequel.
720 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »