Reviews for Vulnerable
babygirl2928259 chapter 3 . 2/21/2013
did alice see this coming? love it
babygirl2928259 chapter 2 . 2/21/2013
babygirl2928259 chapter 1 . 2/21/2013
HisSecretLover18 chapter 20 . 8/26/2012
you should write a sequel.
Bob chapter 17 . 5/25/2012
Whooooo love it
Soapy Water xx chapter 19 . 2/13/2012
Absolutely amazing - I adores the ending and I thought I was short and sweet. Youve got a real passion for writing; I'm going to check out the sequel.

..And yes, I do admit that I reviewed so much because you were so close to 700! That would have driven me mental!

Loved your story! Going to read more of your stuff.

Rating: 9/10! :D
Soap chapter 17 . 2/13/2012
Oohhh I think I've realised what's happening! Have to go read more!
Soap chapter 16 . 2/13/2012
Awh poor jazzy! And Alice and Edward are in jail? What now! Lol.
Soap chapter 15 . 2/13/2012
Omg! Now who knows! And bella isn't the only one who makes you confident Edward? Hmmm suspicious...
Soap chapter 14 . 2/13/2012
Awh they were so close yet so far away! And what's up with alice and Edward - they're being a bit secretive! Hmm...
Soap chapter 12 . 2/13/2012
Hmmm liked the chapter - but Edward and Alice? Not sure personally. Hmm. Guess I'll have to read and see!
Soap chapter 11 . 2/13/2012
Loved the song that you used there, I felt so bad for bella and jasper! Hopefully everything will be okay between them :)
Ira Bell chapter 20 . 6/24/2011
I love this sstory is there going to be anymore
DarlingSeptember chapter 17 . 4/7/2011
They End Up Together. Wow. I Just Know It. Not Going To Bother Reading Anymore. Loved It Until They Returned. Wish I Knew Edward And Alice Would End Up Together Before I Read It. I Hate Them Together. They're Like Brother And Sister. It's So. Gross. Bella And Jasper Aren't Even Close To Being Brother And Sister. So Don't Try Using My Words Against Me. Ugh. Sorry For Some Of My Brutal Reviews.

DarlingSeptember chapter 16 . 4/7/2011
God. So They Are Ending Up Together. I'm Going To Keep Reading Just In Case. Favorite Line? "Because I Love Her." Adorable.

720 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »