Reviews for Vulnerable
DarlingSeptember chapter 15 . 4/7/2011
I Don't Know Why I'm Reading This. I Love The Jasper And Bella In This. Very Cute. But Please. Let Edward And Alice Stay Alone.

DarlingSeptember chapter 14 . 4/7/2011
I Have A Feeling They End Up Together. If They Do. Edward And Alice. I Will Just. Ugh.

DarlingSeptember chapter 12 . 4/7/2011
Don't Know What To Say. I Hope Edward And Alice Stay Alone. If Not. I Won't Bother Reading The Rest Of It. I Hate Them Together. No Offense. EdwardXAlice Fans. It's Just. Yuck.

DarlingSeptember chapter 11 . 4/7/2011
I Think I Have A New Favorite Song. Favorite Line? "Never. I Will Never Forget You Bella. This Isn't The End, So Don't Believe That. I Love You." Amazing. Well Done.

DarlingSeptember chapter 10 . 4/7/2011
Okay. Encounter With Mike. Not Bad. Not Good. But Okay. Bella's Breakdown. Heartbreaking Favorite Line? "Well... That wasn't awkward at all." Very Cute. Hope That Little Pixie Didn't See Anything. Sorry. Not A Fan Of Alice.

DarlingSeptember chapter 8 . 4/7/2011
Wow. Bella. Never Thought She Knew How Strip Properly. Joking. Lemons Were Simple, But I Loved Them. Favorite Line? "You're Cute When Your're Jealous." Can't Wait To See What Happens With Mike. Always Hated Him. No Offense Mike Lovers. But He Was Defiently Annoying.
DarlingSeptember chapter 7 . 4/7/2011
Wow. Was Not Expecting That. Loved 'The Little Piece Of Heaven On Earth'. Loved The Idea Of A Black Night Gown. "Strip" One Word. So Sexy. Can't Wait To See What Happens Next.

DarlingSeptember chapter 6 . 4/7/2011
Motorcycles. Perfect. Don't Know Who Will Win Honestly.

DarlingSeptember chapter 5 . 4/7/2011
I Honestly Want A Bathtub That Big. Loved The Part When She Stuck Out Her Tongue. Also Loved When She Was Playing Around With His Fingers. Favorite Line? "You've Never Called Me That Before, It Sounds Cute Coming Fron You." That Was Adorable.

DarlingSeptember chapter 4 . 4/7/2011
The Dream. Heartbreaking. I'm Torn. But I Thought It Was Just Down Right Sexy That Jasper Asked Bella If He Could Join Her While She Took A Shower. Cute.

DarlingSeptember chapter 3 . 4/7/2011
Very Hot, Very Sexy. That's All I Could Say.

DarlingSeptember chapter 2 . 4/7/2011
I Could Imagine Jasper Sighing Overdramtically. That Was Adorable And When He Carried Her. I Hope This Is A Really Cute Story. JasperXBella

DarlingSeptember chapter 1 . 4/7/2011
"Uh... YES I HAVE! Come ON Bella, a little trust would be nice..." That Was Super Cute. Loved It. JasperXBella.

Hisuiko chapter 20 . 3/9/2011
Just wanted to say thank you for writing Vulnerable and Alexithymia - two fantastic stories, and I hope that one day you will return to finish Alexithymia, as you have shown a brilliant side of Jasper within that story :)

Best wishes

Hissy
Niamh Cullen chapter 20 . 1/21/2011
this was really good. well done!
720 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »