Reviews for Vulnerable
chavamirjam chapter 19 . 1/5/2011
Hi!

I enjoyed your story a lot.

At first I was a little, let's say, unsatisfied with the reasons for why J&B are suddenly so attracted to each other, but it became clearer with the flashbacks at the end.

After some thinking, I also loved the fact, that both have troubles with immediately breaking up with E&A respectively. At first I thought, they were going too quickly between being heart-broken and then carelessly cheating behind E&A's backs,but now I find that quite realistic actually. Jasper's POV are a little bit more elaborated to get this though, I guess.

Oh, and I found it so lovely that Jasper's eyes turn blue :)

You gave up on the sequel? Well, I would have enjoyed more, but this ending is enough, too.

xx
ilovejasperxx chapter 11 . 10/28/2010
This story is amazing! And I love my heart by Paramore! :)
FakeIllusions chapter 19 . 6/6/2010
Awsome story! :)
ElectricLimeGreen chapter 19 . 5/8/2010
I enjoyed reading your story. Thanks for sharing!
aleenewhited chapter 19 . 1/28/2010
I loved this story. Are you ever going to update or tell us what happens next
ms.riya chapter 19 . 12/29/2009
that was phenomenal! congrats on a great story!
Smile-J chapter 19 . 10/5/2009
Really enjoyed your story.
Mimzy Bug chapter 20 . 8/22/2009
I really loved the story, but umm is it finished? You said there was going to be a sequel but where?

You have no idea how much I absolutely love Alexithymia and please let me know if you guys are going to do more because I would really appreciate it.

Mimzy
axelkairi chapter 1 . 8/15/2009
okay I haven't read this story yet, but I promise I will. Ther reason I'm leaving this review is only because of the number of reviews on this story. Has anyone else noticed that there are 6 reviews on this story? I find that hilarious! So for all you religious types out there, I'm sure this story is not cursed or satanic, so I'm fixing that, and making this story have 667 reviews. I will definately read this story, it looks pretty good )
Whitney Hale chapter 19 . 6/20/2009
Seriously the best J/B story out there. I can't wait for more! I wasn't a huge fan of this particular pairing until I found this one. Excellent work!
Ashley chapter 20 . 6/6/2009
I really really love This Story Especially since its a Jasper and BElla Story! JASPER WITHLOCK HALE RULES!
VryUnique chapter 20 . 6/2/2009
Great story I loved it. When I started reading fanfiction I would never ever go near a J/B story but now I think I am addicted. Keep writing
VryUnique chapter 7 . 6/2/2009
HaHa! When Bella looked over the finish line and Jasper was already there I couldn't stop laughing. I already guessed he picked the bike up and ran. That was so funny. I didn't see that coming at all...Great story so far. Feel Bad for Edward and Alice already. I am kind of hoping they come hope and admit they slept together on the hunting trip.
archieandedward chapter 3 . 5/30/2009