Reviews for Remnant
Christina chapter 9 . 12/1/2016
This story is amazing. It made my eyes well up with tears. It's been a long time but I wish you'd come back.
Guest chapter 9 . 5/22/2015
Oh I wish you'd write more. This story is so incredible. It makes my heart swell and hurt, but also feel hope. Don't leave it here!
brendafay chapter 9 . 4/29/2015
more please
Margot chapter 9 . 12/12/2013
Are you ever coming back? I miss this story so very much.
Guest chapter 9 . 3/8/2013
I love this story, I wish you'd come back. I know it's been forever, but I love this story.
Guest chapter 9 . 7/14/2012
Oh I WISH you'd come back. This story is SO good and I don't want it to end here! :)
atlan2007 chapter 9 . 4/16/2012
Nice update!
Charmed Ravenclaw chapter 9 . 3/7/2012
This is one of the more intriguing and unique of Chris fics. Please do update it.
Ditzyleo chapter 9 . 9/24/2011
great idea. I do hope you do finish this as it has such potential- interested to see where you take it next.
That70sshowlova chapter 9 . 7/20/2011
You can't just leave it THERE of all places! Well, I guess it could be worse, but update, pleeeaaasssee! I know I'm being pushy, but I can hardly wait for the next chapter! This story is so interesting and unique. :)
So you want to be an Author chapter 9 . 5/2/2011
I'm a little surprised to learn that you planned your chapters till the end... don't get me wrong, the story is good, but it seems to lack a clear path...

Still enjoy it of course
Yusuke Urameshi - Mazoku chapter 9 . 2/8/2011
This is good. Feel bad for Chris and Kinda hate Melinda just a bit.
MargotTenser chapter 9 . 2/8/2011
Okay! Wow! Just two days ago I was glancing at your stories list and thinking how sad I was that this exact one was probably abandoned. SOOOO happy to see an update!

i liked this scene. I think it's interesting to me that a lot of Chris and Piper's problems stem from the fact that her other self was a good mother to him and, unlike with Victor, he and this Piper actually had a relationship (albeit, not a good one) before she knew he was her son. Chris wants to keep her at armslength, and Piper doesn't seem to want to make the effort with him unless it's easy. It's a tough situation. You touched on this in your other story, but maybe it was easier for Leo because there was no way that Leo could pretend that his and Chris's relationship was good whereas Piper kind of got off the hook. I can't wait to see where you are going with this.
andaymar chapter 1 . 2/7/2011
I love it.

update soon please :)
JayneyHunter chapter 9 . 2/7/2011
ok, i am REALLY glad you are continuing this one!

I loved the update. This is probably one of my favorite plot ideas, that Chris might not be the baby now. Assumptions always suck and bite you in the end and this was a great idea.

Please continue and update it. I love the emotion you have put into it as well as the hesitation. I also like June's character. Could she have been sent from Elders to try to change Chris' mind or possibly another from the Future to change Chris' new Future?

Update soon!