Reviews for I Want
juju.bee.79219 chapter 21 . 4/8
Those were really good one-shots. They are some of the best I have read. And I have read A LOT of one-shots. I'm going to read these again sometime soon. At least that's the plan. ;)
I 3 these one-shots.
Loved is over chapter 2 . 1/22/2014
Jessas boyfriend left for a ether girl named bunnu who put a speel on him. Dash got really to say to jesssas how come you didn't try to save me jesssas. Jesssas just yelled at dash and ran off grying. After school dash was pulled back to bunnu who said come on you don't why jesssas she has a funny name!
Dash ran over to jesssas and was trying to say look jesssas I love you more then bunnu. Bunnu looked upset and yelled to her teacher mr. Coco
Pottergirl1 chapter 5 . 5/26/2012
I liked it! It might have been a but more cliche than what I'm used to from you, but it was still better than some people could even DREAM of doing (like me). :) I love this story in general though. But there was a pretty funny mistake in the AN where it said "I shouldn't post something unless I'm not happy with it". Sorry for pointing it out, but it sorta made my day. :)

Luv, glasses, and hats,

Pottergirl1 chapter 4 . 5/26/2012
And more adorable. Why must you do this to me? I will never ever ever find a good boyfriend now, after having my expectations even more hightened by your beautifully cute stories. *sigh* The life of a true fan of Padfoot's Prose is plagued. There are perks however, such as being able to read such genius as this and all 79 of your others (did I get that right? I think so but I'm not sure...), so I guess I'll deal. *smiles*

Luv, drama, and tears,

Pottergirl1 chapter 3 . 5/26/2012
Awwwwwwwwww! That was fluffy. Extremely fluffy. BUT SO CUTE! *fangirl spasms* Yes. I do fangirling like a BOSS. But what less would you expect from me? *flips hair*

I really like the part where he says he can taste her lipgloss on the straw because GOSH, that's beyond adorable. And of course, the part where they make out in the middle of the Donut King because there is not a Troyella fangirl alive who wouldn't like that.

Luv, onions, and thousands,

Pottergirl1 chapter 2 . 5/25/2012
Okay, so you turned off PM messaging. I SHALL ANNOY YOU WITH POINTLESS REVIEWS ON EVERY SINGLE CHAPTER! But seriously, I like where this story is going. It has a really nice idea and when I read the rest of it I do believe I shall be very pleasantly surprised by the result, as I usually am with your stories. And you'll know, as I will review every chapter until you get so annoyed with me complimenting stuff you don't even remember writing that you'll HAVE to turn on PM messaging just to tell me ro SHUT UP AND LEAVE YOU ALONE. *evil laugh* Its foolproof! *pauses* Or at least stupid enough that it has a chance.

But I like reviewing your stories because their undeniable awesomeness radiates off to me and I have no choice. :) and I love them for that(:

Luv, misspellings, and sleep,

ME chapter 8 . 11/2/2010
I know i'm really behind in reading all of these, although i'm still reading so that counts for something. But:

Awww! I love that song, and yes i will admit that i do love him 3 THANK YOU!
WithoutLove.LifeIsLike chapter 22 . 1/2/2010
Cute :)
maggie1000 chapter 21 . 11/20/2009
so cool
maggie1000 chapter 20 . 11/20/2009
troy is such a gentleman. (lol)
maggie1000 chapter 19 . 11/20/2009
funny
maggie1000 chapter 18 . 11/20/2009
so sweet and romantic.
maggie1000 chapter 17 . 11/20/2009
so sad but sweet in the end.
maggie1000 chapter 15 . 11/20/2009
so good
maggie1000 chapter 14 . 11/20/2009
this was a great chapter! I love Gabby and Troy's reaction when the teacher caught them making out in the hallway.