Reviews for The Devious Plan
Momothezombieslayer94 chapter 4 . 3/29/2012
You should make a story about aang and katara high on cactus juice!
ultrasparkysparkyboom chapter 4 . 9/28/2011
Hey sparkysparkyboomgirl so I was thinking why not make Aang sing a song in like a contest in the fire nation and then he tells Katara afterwards HUH HUH? Hey it was just an idea and still I don't write stories but I do like giving writers ideas so they can make their own stories! Oh and if you want to take my idea don't forget to add my name, I just wanna get credit that's all!
ultrasparkysparkyboom chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
OMG I so loved then ending! It was so funny the last three sentences. Look you may be new to this but GOSH was it funny at the end i give you A, 1,0000000000000000000 and anything above it! HAHAHAHAHA!
Phantom x Phan chapter 1 . 6/29/2009
Wow, you're VERY good at humor! VERY GOOD!

-Regan.

Of Phantom x Phan.

xD
Chocolate Aqua Andyliciouse chapter 4 . 6/25/2009
Your best stoyry? We have a winner I liked it aloot. I have no ideas Im all out especialy tokka. But the story was amazing.
Avagrl-kataang-lova chapter 4 . 3/15/2009
WHO! GO KATAANG
Avatar4ever113 chapter 4 . 8/27/2008
im writting a kataang story it should be done soon...i right slow and it took be forever to think of something so toching and lovey dovey, and oh yea you are so good at writting this chapter made me laugh so hard and it was so sweat, im happy i found you when i was looking for kataang fics, and this is 100% kataang, i love ur other stories u are so good at it it makes me cry.
kittiekat10105 chapter 1 . 4/8/2008
AWSOME!
usweib chapter 4 . 3/16/2008
There's no way Katara and Aang let Toph and Sokka get away with this! I believe the saying goes, "Turnabout is fair play", or even, "What goes around, comes around" I'd like to read your take on that!
BloodBender chapter 4 . 11/13/2007
aangxkatara romance. Lots of drama. Setting south pole 4 years after the war. just something to consider.
Erika chapter 4 . 11/9/2007
That was great i have a fanfiction accoount (tto lazy to log in sorry) umm... i have a 'romanitc' story its called Can You Feel The Love Tonight (its Harry Potter) i know i am such a dork... i know iknow but if you could review my suckie story please please btw/ mt account name is BabyCakes8271993
ThumperMiggles chapter 4 . 11/9/2007
ah! Tokkaness.
IchigoXLawliet10 chapter 4 . 11/8/2007
keep up the good work! you call MY stories good?
German girl chapter 1 . 11/7/2007
I love your name! Just great!
candy-coded-goodness chapter 3 . 11/6/2007