Reviews for Inexperienced
crackedradio chapter 1 . 8/7/2010
Shelly de Killer fic is sadly rare and good fic for him even more rare. So thank you for writing this story about him :)
Luv2Game chapter 1 . 6/10/2008
Oh, hey- this was interesting! Very original. I liked Shelly's views on the killings, and the way you described his 'craft'.

I also believe in your Darke, who we really know nothing about, and it was great to see something on two underappreciated killers. XD

Very nice.
Otte chapter 1 . 11/6/2007
Oh, I like this - very interesting! I do like how you've taken two very interesting but oft-overlooked characters to make this story. Shelly's calm demanour was reflected well in the writing style. You seem to focus a bit too much on the dialogue here. While purple prose really, really sucks, it would have been a highly emotional scene for dark and with how observant Shelly seems to be, he would have noticed the sheer desperation and fear on Darke's face. I really like your style though, and you have good grammar and spelling - a very original interpretation on why Darke turned himself into the police. Haha, Shelly's musings about his work is kinda funny in it's own morbid way. I dunno, maybe it's just me being sick-minded but there's something fun about murder being described as 'sloppily without any consideration'. xD Kinda sounds like Shelly's filling out Darke's school report or somethin'.

Anyway, good work! My favourite bit is when Shelly avoids Darke's punch and pins him - it really show how professional and how *ha-hem* experienced he is in his field of work. It's also written very smoothly and fluently. That aside, Shelly seemed pretty bad-ass there. xP
Lady Psychic chapter 1 . 11/4/2007
Cool! You don't see too many fics involving Shelly DeKiller around! What was great was that it was very well written too!
Mad March chapter 1 . 11/4/2007
YAY ZOMCHEESE a fic about Shelly! WINNAGE! i like this fic. you got Shelly's character pretty well so far as i can tell.
Fredryck chapter 1 . 11/4/2007
Wow...that was quite something. I have always found it odd that Darke tried to turn himself in... This could explain a little plothole. A very interesting character interaction, indeed. What I didn't understand however, is why Mrs. Moss suddenly had a change of heart...