Reviews for Space they cannot touch
Bakerstreet Blues chapter 5 . 2/28/2012
could Wilson be any bigger teenage girl? not to mention House has a STRONG masculine appearance whereas Wilson is more the Renfield sneaky type. Between the two, I would always prefer a man with some degree of moral ethics, unlike Wilson who I am sure would take advantage of ANY woman in dire straights. UH Grace, who happened to be DYING oh yea and a patient of his...ugh I hate Wilson...my new mantra.
Dimac99 chapter 15 . 3/12/2010
An OC who's at least as messed up as House, but isn't a Mary Sue? Awesome! You didn't over-egg Maddie's damage by giving us lots of horrible details, which makes a lovely change. (I had a friend in stitches after listing all the horrible things that happened to a Mary-Sue I read recently. And I keep remembering more, every time we chat!) Nicely balanced - have my fingers crossed that this pair make it, somewhere in the multiverse.
Pyewacket75 chapter 5 . 12/17/2009
Caffeine is great for migraines. Speaking from experience :)
TetraFish06 chapter 15 . 4/8/2009
I really enjoyed this story! Thanks for sharing :)
MobMotherScitah chapter 15 . 3/21/2009
Ahh... And yet another goo one! Wow. I do adore. Looks like you'll be getting more reviews from me over time!

Scitah
MaryinRedxx chapter 15 . 2/19/2009
deeply sensual - delving into their pasts, the hot attraction between them...and the side (and some incidental story about the hospital donation).

what seemed large at first became small, and as secrets were shared, they were drawn closer to their fire.
MaryinRedxx chapter 9 . 2/19/2009
Very powerful chapter...delving into the depths of their shared but separate past.
Smyth420 chapter 15 . 11/7/2008
Wow! Another GREAT story! I really liked Maddie. Please never stop writing!

Heather
CSKTECH chapter 5 . 8/22/2008
No you're not writing for yourself,I just came late to the party. Darn good story.. but I believe morphine should have been injected in a vein not intramusclurly... or how ever it's spelled... cant wait for the rest.

K
hahasxybitch chapter 15 . 8/10/2008
really like it
MonzaBird chapter 9 . 7/19/2008
Since the other stories of yours were so good, I've decided to read this one too. All I have to say is WOW! I wish I could write like that. "They both lay still and quiet, hands clasped together like children afraid of the dark." Simply beautiful! :)

~Mona
Libracyn chapter 5 . 7/3/2008
Gert - fantastic story! I even got a good idea of what her apartment looks like. Great writing.
anitablakevampirehunter chapter 15 . 6/26/2008
Absolutely fantastic! I've only just discovered your stories, and I really, really enjoyed this one. I just kept reading from start to finish! I think though, that my favourite line from the whole piece is,

“I mean, if you having sex with benefactors produces an extra ten million dollars then I think Cuddy’s going into business as your pimp.”

This made me laugh aloud. I don't know if your considering a sequel to this - but let me just put my vote in for one now! : ) I really like your use of another character for House, I've always been a House/Cuddy shipper, and you've opened my eyes to another possibility!

Keep writing

Hollie : )
GregoryHouseAddict chapter 15 . 5/30/2008
Wonderful Story. I Absolutely Loved It!
Ace Von S chapter 15 . 5/7/2008
Wow. That is pretty much all I can say. So I say it again. Wow!