Reviews for Not All Informants Are Created Equal
ViolettBlack chapter 32 . 2/20/2014
Please continue this lovely fanfiction! Want to read more of it!
b11rthdaycake chapter 32 . 11/12/2013
I know that I am way too late, but I just set up my account...so please even if it has been a long time since the last update, continue this story! It is one of my favorites. You had so many creative ideas, you nailed Logan's character quite good, the reaction of the 'public' is very likely how you wrote it, and finally, I really felt with logan, at the boathouse and in the water. Should all this wet and cold and captivating shivers lead to nowhere? Please continue!
Aurora2424 chapter 32 . 6/3/2009
I still think the action scene is brilliant. I also think the revisions since the last draft have made it even better. It has just enough foreshadowing to hint at what's going on, but it still leaves your read guessing... excellent.

This fiction has the crazy, stop and go lifestyle that the show was able to capture, but so many fictions do not. Can't wait to see what you do with the next chapter!
Brian2008 chapter 32 . 6/2/2009
In this chapter you get a great sense of Max and Logan's relationship and how they might have worked together as a team.
Marcus Sylenus chapter 32 . 6/1/2009
Very nice, I hope you update soon.
annie200 chapter 32 . 6/1/2009
Oh joy! Although I'm going to have to read it again, cos i was in such a hurry to catch the update the first time!
Brina2468 chapter 32 . 6/1/2009
I'm really happy to see a review from you! Great Job! I hope there is more coming soon...
nattylovesu chapter 32 . 6/1/2009
yay! thanks for the update and happy ulse day

it has been worth the wait!

Looking forward to the end!
Aurora2424 chapter 31 . 4/27/2009
Wow, I can't believe I never reviewed this story, because believe me I've read all of your marvelous chapters. If you continue, I promise to review faithfully. If not, I still think this is very well done.
cryurname chapter 31 . 9/5/2008
Great story! You write all of the characters so well! Even the side characters, like Matt and Sebastian, are true to form. Keep up the good work :)
Brian2008 chapter 31 . 9/3/2008
I liked how you brought Max and Logan back together in chapters 28-31. I think the story might have started to drag if the search took much longer. Max's leap from one truck to another and Logan's firing a shot at her were very dramatic. After four months apart, the reunion was very touching. Also, the story continues to be interesting. I'm looking forward to reading how Max and Logan deal with the villains and reunite with Eva. I'm also wondering if Alex is going to get his due recognition from Max and Logan.
jiakechong chapter 31 . 9/1/2008
HAPPY TO SEE THEM FINAL GET TOGITHER!

LOVE IT!
annie200 chapter 31 . 8/31/2008
Loved it!
Brina2468 chapter 31 . 8/30/2008
Yah! Max and Logan got together! Cant wait for more!
Brian2008 chapter 27 . 8/21/2008
This is one of my favorite ongoing Dark Angel fanfics. In Chapter 27, I liked how you showed Max's growing worry and frustration through her quarrel with Alex.
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »