Reviews for A Little Bit of Rain
RosesBelikov chapter 1 . 5/27/2009
Aw, this is so cute. I liked it bunches. :D
Marie Masen186 chapter 1 . 8/5/2008
This was shorter than most stories but I really really liked it! It is very much like how I envisioned them getting together after Serenity and a lot like the story that's been running through my brain the past couple weeks. Nicely done!
Eliche chapter 1 . 7/29/2008
Really enjoyed it. Keep it up. :D
unlock.your.heart chapter 1 . 4/4/2008
ha that was cute! :)
ANGELofMUSICval chapter 1 . 11/26/2007
I haven't seen Firefly or Serenity yet (but I will soon) but I loved this! Great story!
Elliesmeow chapter 1 . 11/14/2007
Very nice short Rayne piece. I liked it very much.

-Ellie
JustAGirl24 chapter 1 . 11/6/2007
Very cute story, me like! So I've just buzzed through the three Firefly stories you have, and frankly you need to write more. :) So go. Write. No seriously, do it now.

One thing you might want to work on is your past and future tense usage. You switch them a lot. You started out this story using past tense, i.e. 'He knew there was a special kind of hell waiting for him...' You end the story using present tense, i.e. 'River gives him a 'look' before standing.' Past tense tends to sound more mature. But either way, you might want to just choose one tense and stick with it, it will allay confusion.
BonesBBLover chapter 1 . 11/5/2007
aw, so cute )
vandevere chapter 1 . 11/5/2007
I've only just discovered Firefly, and this fanfic is a good one. I'm kinda surprised you haven't gotten a review already...

As it turns out, Jayne's fixin' to become my favorite character... ;)

Vandevere