Reviews for Under The Weather
LaughingSenselessly chapter 5 . 3/27
Haha that was GREAT! I snorted out in laughter at the kryptonite laced toilet paper joke.
Star streak writer chapter 2 . 10/12/2013
Good story just one thing medically speaking the normal human temp is 98.6 a temp of 100 is considered a fever at 104 you can have seizures at 107 your organs shut down and you die.
BartWLewis chapter 5 . 9/27/2013
Love this story, just the fact that Bruce gave Diana a cold is awesome.
hatschepsute chapter 1 . 9/1/2013
Great story! I like the humor you bring in.
LovelySecret chapter 5 . 7/31/2013
That was so cute!
Guest chapter 5 . 5/9/2013
Oh, thank you for such sweet story!
Electricboa chapter 5 . 3/8/2013
A sick Batman , perish the thought. You drew it out nice, even with the fluffy ending.
IanPeriwinkle chapter 5 . 12/20/2012
Naw... So cute!
Ni Castle chapter 5 . 7/30/2012
I loved this fic! Cute and funny
Ni Castle chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
I loved this chapter and laughs a lot at the end when Bruce thought she would kiss him but she put a thermometer
1Superman4Me chapter 4 . 7/9/2012
the scarlet pimpernel is supposedly the precursor to all other superheroes-nice reference
1Superman4Me chapter 2 . 7/9/2012
of course if anyone actually ASKS why bruce wayne is buying all these things...there's the eccentric billionaire excuse.
CherriDoll chapter 5 . 6/22/2012
This was friggin brilliant. Please tell me your doing another on soon!
juticelove3 chapter 5 . 6/10/2012
that was an awesome story you should write more stories about the justice league.

you rock

that was AMAZING

great job

please write more

write more like this one please
Dinasis chapter 5 . 6/3/2012
Bruce's daytime TV knowledge hit an entertaining mix of "why would he know these things?" and "he just would happen to know something obscure like that..."

Fitting attitudes, great comedy and banter, and just the ending/secretive start that I would hope for at the end.