Reviews for Finding Kasumi
Alpacca Joe chapter 1 . 1/12/2011
Wonderful character study. You managed to stay completely true to Kasumi's character, while at the same time show her in a new light. And I love how you showed Ranma to be the sweet boy he is. He gets entirely too little credit.

My only critique: Tofu's first name is Ono. Tofu is his surname.
Six-string Samurai chapter 2 . 11/11/2007
very heartfelt. thanks for taking the time to write this.
Speed Reader chapter 2 . 11/10/2007
Remarkable
Da-Guru chapter 2 . 11/10/2007
It was a sweet little fic. And you're right, Kasumi doesn't have much of a personality. I have my opinions of Kasumi and her thought processes. I always thought Kasumi was the most undeveloped, but most potentially realistic character in Ranma. Her first few lines made her seem more realistic than anything else I've read about her. But then they did all of NOTHING with her for the rest of the manga. What a shame. I think it'd have been so much more interesting for her to have been the idly manipulative type. But then again, I'm pretty sure I'm wrong since I haven't read the manga in a few years. The breakdown was a bit...sudden though. It seemed like there was so little build-up before it happened. Oh well, enough ranting for now.
Andy Wong Fey Hong chapter 2 . 11/8/2007
Wow, really fascinating story, I only wish it were more detailed But after reading the author's notes and seeing that it took more than a year, as well as the actual conversation between Kasumi and Dr. Kimura also reflecting your life, I think I can understand why you chose not to make it so detailed. I only hope that by the end of you writing the story, your own life reflects Kasumi's final chapter as well, God bless you.

Besides, it's unique and wonderful to have the entire story focus on Kasumi's role and growth, giving her a chance to shine. I did it in mine but in a more outlandish setting. Basically I got pissed off at the 2007 Transformer film and rewrote the entire story with Kasumi as the central character being the ally of the Autobots. He he, yup, I'm an insane crossover writer. Feel free to look at it if you want. I take extreme efforts in making Kasumi the main character at the expense of sidelining the entire NWC.

Bottomline, a truly unique and interesting reading. My only complaint is lack of detail. Keep up the good work in your future writings.
Rose1948 chapter 2 . 11/5/2007
Finding one's self is never easy. This is a very heart-warming story, one that I can personally relate to.

Thank you for sharing.
Bobboky chapter 2 . 11/4/2007
good story
Firebird2083 chapter 2 . 11/4/2007
Beautiful. Simply beautiful. That's the best way for me to describe this work. That it stems from your own personal experience only serves to make it that much more powerful in my eyes.
ryuma chapter 2 . 11/4/2007
i feel she got what see need all this time .
Tama Saga chapter 1 . 11/4/2007
Lesse, it's not bad. I kind wish it remained Ranma x Kasumi, mainly because Tofu does almost nothing while Ranma is supportive from the start.

Speaking of which, Tofu should've gone crazy when Kasumi appeared.
dennisud chapter 2 . 11/4/2007
I have a challenge for you. Why not write the same type pf 'coming to maturity' story for Noboko and Akane. Set it during or after the events described in this story!

dennisud