Reviews for Harry Potter and The Wizard of Oz
Razeus1 chapter 8 . 4/4
I enjoyed it for what it was...
1. light humor
2. an attempt to get the adults Listen to others instead of arrogantly propounding (my word of the day, lol) that "they know best"

Sad that it only worked temporarily.
JamesTKent chapter 8 . 1/30
Delightful!
Dylan chapter 1 . 3/4/2018
It wa H
NabikiB chapter 8 . 2/15/2018
Drop the adults into Ranma 1/2 and make sure that Snape is Ranma!
NabikiB chapter 7 . 2/15/2018
Albus is capable of WANDLESS magic, so...?
Sarcasm Dragon chapter 8 . 4/4/2016
The story was well-written, but with the plot following the movie precisely, there was little new on offer in that regard. It would have been more fun if the wizards/witches retained their wands and abilities, but nothing they tried worked-while the suggestions made by the trio based on their knowledge of the film did solve things.

I foresaw the whole thing being Fred and George's doing, but it was what I was hoping for, not a case of over-predictability.

Good idea, but you could have done much more with it.
Guest chapter 2 . 2/18/2016
Bwahahahahaaha. Minerva as Dorthy. ROTFLMFSO
Laverock chapter 4 . 1/18/2016
Given he has "the emotional depth of a teaspoon," I had expected Ron to be the Tin Man and Harry to be the Cowardly Lion. However, as Remus, Minerva, and Severus are all half-bloods and Albus reads Muggle literature and Sirius has an interest in Muggle culture, I would have expected at least one of them to recognize The Wizard of Oz.
Laverock chapter 3 . 1/18/2016
I liked Remus' notion of the Munchkins practicing songs in secret in anticipation of the Witch's death.
Laverock chapter 1 . 1/18/2016
I liked Hermione complaining the adults were more childish.
speedster101 chapter 4 . 11/29/2014
Hermione as the Scarecrow? Harry as The Tin Man? Ron as The Cowardly Lion? And Sirius grim animagus as Toto? How fitting I wonder who will you have as the Wicked Witch West and Oz ?
Darlarose17 chapter 8 . 8/10/2014
I liked this story...but I really don't like the ending, how the adults go back to treating the kids like they don't know anything...
Sabriel Orion chapter 8 . 7/24/2014
I just happened to stumble across this fic, and I have to say I very much enjoyed it. :D
exaigon chapter 8 . 12/4/2013