Reviews for Dream Catcher
tacaloking chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
i like this story its a little confusing but not that bad
Toki Mirage chapter 5 . 3/12/2010
I think the fic's interesting. Sounds like Fate Stay Night. Did you get your inspiration from that show?

And I like Mizurei. :)
Dark.is.the.Night chapter 5 . 5/22/2009
lol yeah its good

hey i read ur comments on the last chapter

and just saying IGNORE that bullshit

who cares if they talk crap about you?

their just embarrassing themselves over a trivial matter

u write the story ur way and them theirs

god i hate damn critics like them..like their any better

shitheads..sheesh

well good luck on ur story :)
Magic126 chapter 5 . 1/25/2009
Hey

I really love this story so far, it's a great change from all of the tailed beasts things, so having them as summons is an awesome idea XD

I can't believe the nerve of that guy who sent you that review thinking that coz you're female you can't write. I've read many fics by males who aren't good at it, so why does he think that men are superior? It's so sexist and immature if you ask me. I'm trying to write a fic too at the moment as it's my first one, but does that make me inferior to someone else who's done that before? No. You get better with experience. And in my opinion also, you haven't wrote anything to offend anyone of any sex, race or in any other manner.

I really hope he doesn't send another review like that, because you don't deserve to be criticised over something one person doesn't seem to like and it just makes a whole lot harder.

I was also wondering if you were planning on making the Kyuubi a summons since you made Shukaku one?

I also think it would be funny to have some sort of competition between Neji and Naruto with Kakashi wondering what the hell is going on, while Mizurei and Katsume are dying with laughter basically... Though what sort of competition I don't know ;)

That's all for now I guess, and I hope you update soon. Love this fic... Wanna know what happens! XD

magic126
ItY'girl chapter 5 . 10/15/2008
the fight with Gaara was OK, but a bit short. I can't wait for Naruto to become stronger! My suspicion would be that Mizurei's previous master was Itachi:X:X And if that is true, then I'm dying to know why he was the only one that got out alive... hm...

Anyway, update soon, this is getting pretty interesting!

Oh, I almost forgot! Sasuke deserved what he got for being sunch a stuck up! [no offend fo r Sasuke fans, but I just don't like him, I prefer Itachi:D]
ItY'girl chapter 3 . 10/15/2008
:D great chapter! oh oh oh, I wonder what happens next *giggles*
ItY'girl chapter 2 . 10/15/2008
OMG! I just got to read the second chapter and I'm addicted! Now, I really don't feel sorry when I piked your fic on the forum.
ItY'girl chapter 1 . 9/29/2008
wow. I read the first chapter and I'm a bit confused. I hope I'll find some explanations in the next chapters. The story is definitely interesting. I'll definitely read the other chapters!

By the way, I like the way you describe things. Good job.
Kuzosama chapter 1 . 5/10/2008
Hmm. This is a bit reminiscent of Fate/stay night. :)
DarkRavie chapter 5 . 4/7/2008
I love your fic and I can't wait to read your next chapter.
Si Fron Dimensional Creator chapter 5 . 2/8/2008
... ?

Wha-? I've never read anything like this. It's not only nothing short of amazing, it extends far beyond it. Excpect me to become a regular. And please don't let me down.

Digi! We're leaving!

Digi: Yes Si-sama.

Later!

(Dig and I dissappear,... for now.)
Tobi54 chapter 5 . 2/1/2008
That was wonderfully written by yours truly.
PhillyLameSauce chapter 5 . 1/28/2008
Poor Mizurei. In over her head, hopefully she'll grow more powerful along with her master.

Love the story, keep em comin!

Lamesauce
ddd chapter 5 . 1/25/2008
Guest chapter 5 . 1/25/2008
i can kind of understand some of the mary-sue comments come from, you failed to clearly explain just what a servant is.

you've given them power without a clear understanding of why they have the power and whatnot.

fate/stay night makes the situation much easier because you cant deny the power of epic spirits like cu chulainn who's known to have the spear gae bolg which although has taken many forms in many stories, is known to kill anything that it stikes. this is shown within the first part of the game or first episode of the anime (whichever you've seen first) and completely establishes that the servants are epic heroes from whom have had their names etched in history

however naruto has far less say historic "legends" to draw from some of the pre-established ones are hardly ancient in context within the plot of naruto (such as the first hokage, madara uchiha, etc.)

from what i've come to understand, your servants might be some kind of spiritual beast or monster, but whatever the case may be i still have hope in this story.

at the moment i have no idea where your going with the plot, but try not to combine characters as you have done with naruto, he is blatantly based off of Fate-route shiro.

...and this is my personal opinion right here, but the anime and the first story "Fate" from Fate/stay night were rather mediocre at best, i have no idea if you have taken a look at heaven's feel or unlimited blade works, but i do suggest you atleast read up on the material, its where the story of fate/stay night truly shines.
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »