Reviews for National Psychical Academy
akatsuki-kou-17 chapter 23 . 9/4
Just wanted to say this after two years of reading this masterpiece: thank you so much for this amazing story. I loved this story so much after reading it, and although it's not finished I still consider this my favorite SeiUsa fic. Also, TaikiUsa is a giftI never thought I would end up shipping this, but you got me with your amazing stories. This story still haunts me and I'd like you to know that I (and prob many other readers out there) really appreciate you. Thanks for blessing us with this stunning fic, and sorry I didn't write you the review you deserved sooner. Stay awesome
Guest chapter 23 . 12/24/2017
Who exactly is the prime minister?
Guest chapter 23 . 8/2/2017
Amazing story please continueeeeeeeee.
Starlight016 chapter 1 . 2/24/2017
Please update I love his story and would love to read the end
Guest chapter 1 . 9/21/2016
Update please! please,please,please!
katra hunter chapter 23 . 7/27/2016
i love this story. it is a neat twist on the characters and plot. i soo want to know what happens next! it is getting so interesting! please write more!
Flareup4Ratchet chapter 23 . 10/1/2015
Great story. Please come back and complete this story. The only thing I don't like is the Luna/Yaten pairing...My favorite is Luna/Artemis... I don't like Minako/Yaten paired either...For Mina, it should be Kunzite (Malachite) or Ace (though, he is only second for me after Kunzite). I really see how this story ends.
NOOOOOOOOOO chapter 23 . 6/29/2015
MORE. EFFING. CHAPTERS! (Please?) Domo arigatou, Ash-sama! MORE CHAPTERS! I beg of you!
Guest chapter 19 . 4/26/2015
Is it OK if I can use some of the parts you wrote please?
LiliersChan chapter 23 . 10/7/2013
Aww it's a bummer to see this story hasn't been updated in over three years! I've fallen completely in love with the story and hope that someday soon it will be updated
Kimberly Quimba chapter 23 . 9/28/2013
Please continue this STORY.
I was over excited about what's NEXT.
But then please Im begging you.
This story was exceptional and the best FANFIC I ever read.
Ohh please :(
I want to know what happens to Usagi or what we call Akatsuki next.
kia chapter 23 . 3/12/2013
please continue! this is one of the best stroy I have read so far! I hope it will turn well for everyone!
Fan writes for Fans chapter 23 . 2/16/2013
I really hope you're planning to finish this story, I want to know what happens ]
Cellyber chapter 3 . 2/4/2013
I love this story. Its even funnier now that i have seen Fruits Basket. Ayame was so right on. Poor Hatori.
Guest chapter 23 . 9/3/2012
¡Hola! me encanto la historias, el manejo de los personajes y el contenido, me encantaría leer las próximas actualizaciones y espero que no tardes mucho en subirlas. Saludos y Felicitaciones.