Reviews for Nexus
Raisin chapter 5 . 10/6/2009
Write more now pls.
Sunshine Uchiha chapter 5 . 6/14/2009
OMG man I read the other story to this and i loved it so i read this and ah i got mad at Sasori ugh.. You'r a genious! I love you'r story you have to hurry and write more or i might go insane T-T... sorry im already going crazy haha.
Solace in Sleep chapter 1 . 4/23/2009
I loved the first one and I love this one! You are a very good author for this couple!
chibisuke chapter 5 . 12/28/2008
hey,,

why dont you update on this story anymore?

I just finish reading it and saw that you haven't updated it in a long time..

why?

hehe..

just asking..

anywayzz..

I really love the story..

update soon,,

if that's not a bother..

thanx..
Edward Heartless chapter 5 . 7/21/2008
can u update soon? I really love this story and not just for the insane hormones... its also funny
anonymous4ever chapter 1 . 5/2/2008
actually babies are attracted to the colors red and black...i learned that from brain pop...don't ask! okay fine...it was for school...we were forced! evil!
Lilia Marie chapter 1 . 4/26/2008
deamon games master: That was the most hilarious start! I loved it and I can't wait to read more.

Deamon games masters friend would review this wonderful chapter but she is not here right now and I'm afraid that can't review when she is not here!

But that was great!
Guest chapter 5 . 4/6/2008
sasuke shouting whatever seemed so GHEY! reminds me of danny noriega ahehe... anyways... hope you could update a tid bit faster because vacation is so boring AND training resumes on may 5!

pwde k png sumulpot kaila! cge sma k n! bawal k mag exchange student! I WON'T LET YOU! NO!

geh! see you s party ni abeller kung pupunta k man.. :P
phoenixblaze07 chapter 5 . 4/3/2008
aw you're so sweet! dedicating that fic to us, the sweet potatoes! (are you feeling alright or maybe your possessed or something? coz kami-sama is anything but sweet! hahaha!)

and atlast you updated!

oh sasuke blushing! that's something you don't see everyday!

and how come he only has two brain cells? i thought sasuke was smarter than that! couldn't you atleast make him have three or four brain cells?

see you at abelle's party! don't forget the fanfic, make it a harmony or asucaga with ginny or meyrin bashing ok?

-niso baa-sama!(_)
LoveIsMyHate chapter 5 . 4/2/2008
WOW i didn't even notice the letter K. GREAT chapter by the way. I LOVE your story. please write more and sooner!
cranberrieraven chapter 5 . 3/26/2008
I love this story! And the prequel!
Miyaka Hana chapter 5 . 3/25/2008
Lolz, awesome chapter! Update soon, ja ne! D

-Miyaka
Old Kai chapter 5 . 3/25/2008
Kami-sama! you really do like sasuke and sakura pairing but not as much sasoriXsakura_

neh... Kami-sama.. dnt compare me to Ino. I jst learn things from neko-chan, if you knw wat i mean.

actually. i waited for ur update for so long that it made me wnna not praise you. hmph! (tampo mode but... it lasted 5 mins)

so only so here...

your terribly...

annoyingly...

awfully..

damn gud in making fanfics!

no wonder ur my kami. (bows head along with hands)though i believe in God. I have my 'like wat sir said' sariling paniniwala.

anyway... beter update soon! _

PS. I love the intro in chap 1!
InsaneChickOfWriting chapter 4 . 3/14/2008
Ur gonna kill me!That story...Forced Love...Omg men r such idiots! Please make more!
auraclaritykat chapter 3 . 3/1/2008
Wow! that was deep yet funny at the same time! well done.

Update this soon ok?