Reviews for Nexus
PLEASE DELETE THIS ACCOUNT FFN chapter 1 . 1/19/2008
YAAY XD!

YOU HAVE A SEQUEL!

i just found out about it! haha! yaay!
bambichic chapter 2 . 1/14/2008
this story is so cute keep writing please!
kuroneko chapter 2 . 12/30/2007
Good story can't wait to see sakura-chan's baby!
Hitsugi's Lover chapter 2 . 12/21/2007
Hey, dude dont get soo DEPRESS! U'LL TURN EMO ON US! Not that that is a bad thing! As long as u dont go tradital! Cuz its really hard to stop!

ANYWAYS! I READ FORCED LOVE! TWICE! YAYS! NOW ALL I NEED IS U TO FINISH THIS FANFIC! AND DONT WORRY! IF U KEEP UPDATING THAN I'LL HAVE SOMETHING TO REVIEW ON! U LIKE REVIEWS DONT U? THAN KEEP UPDATING SO I CAN REVIEW!

ANYWAYS! KEEP UP THE AWESOME WORK UR DOING! UN!

LATERZ!

.Bethany
Guest chapter 2 . 12/9/2007
how come the name "kitano nobu" reminds me of Battle Royale?

si buta-chan/baa-sama ndi alam kung saan gling ung shagging? akala q b lokaloka un? nyways... mag-update! you overly-obsessed-to-watch girl! wag mu lng titigan ung watch! magupdate!
Lilia Marie chapter 2 . 12/7/2007
AWESOME CHAPTER XDXDXDXDXDXDXDXD!UPDATE SOON!
Sakurakitty2 chapter 2 . 12/3/2007
Ohh...I this chapter interesting and funny ;)

Don't loose the inspiration to write! You can't let a great story like go to waste! :3 Update when you can please!
phoenixblaze07 chapter 2 . 12/3/2007
oi! nice word "shagging"!hm... wonder where you got that?

and emo-prince? cno ung inspiration mo dun?

great chapter so...

PLEASE!update soon!
phoenixblaze07 chapter 1 . 11/25/2007
sa wakas nagreview din ako! hahaha! blsan mo! update soon!
Avadaur chapter 1 . 11/21/2007
this is pretty good i would make the chapters longer though and check spelling but i love the plot!
America's Crazy Cats chapter 1 . 11/8/2007
I was laughing so hard at quite a few parts of this! EVIL LAUGH! MWUAHAHAHAHA!

Er, right... -cough- A hit is how many people have visited your story page, the more the better. Although FF can't guarantee that the people have actually read it. -.-u
Guest chapter 1 . 11/8/2007
nice story... wawa k nga lng kc 2 p lng reviews mo... well... make that 3 here's the 3rd... :P

anyways... bilisan mu ha? and also to the comics you're making...
Deco Pasta chapter 1 . 11/6/2007
OMG that wuz so funny! Can't wait for da next chapter!
Sakurakitty2 chapter 1 . 11/4/2007
Oh...the plot sounds interest...esp. since they are 'connected'...can't wait for the next chapter!
44 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3