Reviews for Inevitable
Eunieberry chapter 7 . 1/17/2016
Hi. Eunieberry here.
I got too lazy to log in but ANYWAY WHY WON'T YOU CONTINUE THIS? ITS LIKE SUPER AMAZING!
I love Rei x Ran fics and the WORLD obviously needs more of them. besides I'm sure as hell that I don't like Aya for Rei. like wtf went wrong to the manga? I love how your story seems like a continuation of the manga/anime. and PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE.
Megan Davies chapter 7 . 1/11/2016
Okay...since I love your story line so far and I really want you to know that, Here it is..my review about your story version.
So, I just finished watching super gals Anime yesterday and yes, I was a bit disappointed by the end.
Therefore, I searched some fan fictions about Ran-Rei and somehow landed on your site.
Your story really good. you built the chemistry between them smoothly and I loved it so much.
It's kinda saddening me that you haven't write another chapter. But It's okay...good luck :D
ZeeWanderer chapter 7 . 4/15/2015
Finish the story please!
gothicprincess982 chapter 7 . 11/21/2014
Awww so cute i love it
Beautifully Natural chapter 1 . 4/7/2014
I LOVE THE 1ST CHAPTER SO FAR. OMGEE. ON TO THE NEXT CHAPTER! GOLLIES. I LUHV' IT! WOO-HOO! ;D SOMETHING RAN WOULD SO DO. OhMiGird, my favorite part:

She touched her hair- it was short. She saw the blond wig on the floor.
"Oh crap! Oh crap!"

OHMYGOSH. I WAS DYING OF LAUGHTER. HER WEAVE THOUGH! XD I LOVE IT! XD
Teenage.lDream chapter 7 . 10/27/2012
(OuO)
Kawaiiii! I loved all your chapters miss!
Ever since 2006 when I first watched Gals! I loved ReiXRan pairings..
so Please do make a follow up! fans like me will be waiting, even if it takes 3 years again xD
dark lil'angel2be chapter 7 . 10/23/2012
Please pretty please update!
staticpulsed chapter 7 . 8/6/2012
hi! will there be more chapters? i certainly hope so. ;)
Himee-KamiSama chapter 7 . 6/17/2012
when is the next chapter?i really like it
Himee-KamiSama chapter 1 . 6/16/2012
I love it thank you for making it ran and rei they are the best couples (ikn my mind)kyaa i just love tose two together
BabyCarameL chapter 7 . 6/14/2012
I read almost a lot of the fanfic about rei and ran tandem and so far this is the best one every...looking forward for the continuation of this fanfic...love it so much out of the 20 so far that i read... :))
hinata-hime13 chapter 7 . 6/5/2012
This is a good story wouldn't you continue it anymore? I hope you'll continue -
Lovity chapter 7 . 9/15/2011
Thanks for de story, Hope u can update soon.. Idk why but i just read de manga again i feel like they really should be together, it just my opinion anyway.. Thank and update please..
saveiya07 chapter 7 . 6/11/2011
weeeh..finally after that long you've updated

i totally agree that there aren't that many stories of ran and rei which means you can't just leave your readers waiting

and most of all that long wait was worth it..looking forward to your next chapter
Riku Yamamoto chapter 6 . 7/27/2010