Reviews for Suddenly I See
Quinntana2 chapter 1 . 1/22
:)(: Awwww...I absolutely loved every second of reading this. I really enjoyed the whole back and forth concept. I couldn't stop smiling at the sweetness and amazingness of it all. It was cool that Harry was so caring and gentle with the situation. Such quality work
Ideliin chapter 1 . 10/13/2012
ExactChange chapter 1 . 9/25/2012
This story is deliciously written. I loved it! More more more! Please! hehe
Penghost chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
Why not! Superbly made.
Would you think you could make that one to get further and add Harry / Hermione to it? He would, i tink, be able to support such a setup, loving Hermione for years!

Greetings

Herby
FanFicFreek chapter 1 . 7/1/2011
Excellent story, I liked Harry's role in the story, it's always nice to have other chars supporting the main chars decisions.
majobloem chapter 1 . 3/25/2011
This is really good! I really enjoy your Hermoine/Ginny slash. You're a good writer. :D I like how Harry is such a nice friend too!
drdj2006 chapter 1 . 2/2/2011
very enjoyable
svlo chapter 1 . 9/18/2010
WOW it two in the morning and im so tired i could be asleep right now and not even know it, but i still couldn't stop reading this and had to comment. i love the way you broke it up, i wish their was more story lines out their like this (and i dont mean the genre)the way its put together makes it so much better tho im sure it could easily go wrong, but you did it very well. ive never read a h/j before and this is the first day ive read hp ff. i like how close to cannon it feels while still being totally different, cinda makes me think of how the teenager might have evolved outside of the books if we could ignore the last chapter of the last book... and if they might ever have be this way inclined... *hug* thx )
Zaiden Jace chapter 1 . 7/13/2010
Great story
Chives95 chapter 1 . 4/20/2010
The way you wrote this was really cool-moving back and forth between time :D Keep wiriting awesomely
izzy chapter 1 . 11/21/2009
so good!
Cara4Ever chapter 1 . 10/31/2009
Awesome. I like the way you shifted back and forth in time... kinda made me feel like I was on a roller coaster. And while I do enjoy the occasional 'tell all' kind of story, I like the way that you faded to black when you did. Sometimes, having to imagine makes it better.
Marguex chapter 1 . 10/29/2009
So read your story and loved it, can't wait to read more of them, and really like the way they are written, and just emjoyed it.
Anna chapter 1 . 10/12/2009
really good. I had a friend who is just like ginny in this story, shes great
7RyPtoPh4n chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
brilliant ;]

just like all your other stories XD