Reviews for Chicken Soup for the Christmas Soul
macandcheese999 chapter 1 . 6/18/2014
Dear Author,

No I do not know what to do now. Please explain.
DannyPhantom619 chapter 1 . 2/26/2014
Awesome fanfic DxE
H J and HE chapter 1 . 1/16/2014
Hunter: Allow us to introduce ourselves. I am Hunter, the middle man of a three part mind.
Jekyll: I am Jekyll, the positive side, all the good feelings, happy thoughts and memories, etc. I can be old fashioned sometimes when speaking, and I tend to prattle on.
Hyde: That's true enough, I'm Hyde. I'm the darkest emotions, the bitterest memories, and the most embarrassing thoughts and deepest secrets. I'm basically the incarnation of all of the bad thoughts and feelings generated by our mind. I'm Jekyll's opposite.
Hunter: And as you can guess, I am in between. I am the incarnation of both, the one that controls the body. Jekyll and Hyde tend to fight sometimes, so I am their voice of reason.
Hyde: We are going to express our opinion of this review.
Hunter: This
Jekyll: Is
Hyde: FUCKING AWESOME!
Spidey2 chapter 1 . 12/24/2013
loved it! keep going!
agitofang666 chapter 1 . 12/24/2013
add to favorites and write something down hahah its really good i liked it amber and dany best couple haha
zanzar chapter 1 . 11/8/2013
not bad but you should have continued the story did you?
Guest chapter 1 . 9/17/2013
KEEP IT COMING
BlackSerpent67 chapter 1 . 8/13/2013
How adorable! :3
Guest chapter 1 . 4/1/2013
Not bad but your story isn't a copy the name just makes it sound like its a copy so relax dude
gameboycjp10 chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
I really think you should do a follow-up on this. This story is great. DxE to the max!
bleach1990 chapter 1 . 9/14/2012
can you do a follow up of this i want to see what happens next
Leo aka Shadow chapter 1 . 8/29/2012
Danny & Ember the greatest Christmas couple. Hey how about you write another chapter were Danny meets Ember at her house to fix something up that would be cool for us DannyxEmber fans including myself i'm new im 19 years old and im a big fan of Danny & Ember since October 15, 2004 which was 8 years ago when i was 11
Veritas chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
this is a good story instead of having to be a 1 shot should come back to it and improved and make it longer
Nitebreaker chapter 1 . 12/1/2011
I loved this story. Have you considered a sequel?
Nitebreaker chapter 1 . 12/1/2011
I loved this story. Have you considered a sequel?