Reviews for Tide of Destiny Part One: Choices
NotAMemberyet chapter 34 . 1/17
Lovely story! I can't believe I hadn't read it yet... honestly, I think I'm out of E/L stories... :-( I hope you write a new one soon! Loved it.
berry-cool chapter 34 . 9/19/2016
Amazing. Just amazing. I read it all in one go. Thank you so much for such a wonderful story!
EStrunk chapter 34 . 8/9/2016
I've read the rest of the story while on the road so I've been unable to review. Thanks for an absolutely wonderful journey. I love your original characters - esp. Meren and Welwyn. I love the detail you provide, from the gross with the sick baby to the beautiful at the wedding. So fun to have guest appearances by Gandalf and Shadowfax at the end. The perfect wedding gift for Rohirrim! Amrothos' interference during the sparring cracked me up.
EStrunk chapter 20 . 8/8/2016
I love the detail of their march. I was feeling so happy after the Pellanor Field victory that it took a while to remember how desperate their attack on the Black Gate was. The letter, and Lothiriel and Elphir's reactions to it, helped. Poor Pippin, although all of them who knew the plan would feel the same discouragement to think Frodo was dead. Yay for the eagles!
EStrunk chapter 19 . 8/8/2016
So happy to watch the friendship start between Eomer and Amthoros. Lothiriel's melancholy is tearing at my heart.
EStrunk chapter 18 . 8/7/2016
Whew! So glad that Lothiriel was saved! Yay Elphir! Too bad he was so mad at Lothiriel, but Sergion helped. The arrival of Aragorn and the army of the dead was awesome.
EStrunk chapter 17 . 8/7/2016
No, Lothiriel! I was so afraid that she would do that. Just when hope is about to come to Minas Tirith. Eomer's talk with Eowyn was heart-breaking.
EStrunk chapter 16 . 8/7/2016
Loved Aragorn the healer. Eothain's new interest is wonderful too. I hope Lothiriel didn't cause too much trouble, but it doesn't seem wise to let the siegers get too close.
EStrunk chapter 15 . 8/7/2016
Even knowing that Helm's Deep will turn out okay, this is hard to read. Not hard to read because of bad writing, but hard to read because of fantastic writing. I'm just so scared for them. Their foes seem so numberless. Lothiriel's situation is almost worse because I have no idea what will happen. The feeling of being penned in is awful.
EStrunk chapter 14 . 8/7/2016
Yay Gandalf! So excited to have Theoden liberated. And the Black Serpent?
EStrunk chapter 12 . 8/7/2016
So tragic - Bergit and Edwick! I am glad they saved their children. What happened to the pony? Glad their mad dash was able to save most of the village. I love watching Lothiriel and Faramir, esp. her vision for him. Lady Tinusel should be fun.
EStrunk chapter 11 . 8/7/2016
Creepy premonition with Denethor. Sad to see the fear that lingers in Lothiriel. Grima's control of Theoden is so horrible.
EStrunk chapter 10 . 8/7/2016
Loved/hated the battle. I'm wishing we knew that Umar was dead. So sad about the horse. Poor Lothiriel and her vision. Eomer's taunting of Eothain was fun. The cat symbolism was wonderful.
EStrunk chapter 9 . 8/7/2016
Wow! Go Amaurea! Go Lothiriel! What a horrible trap. And Eomer - I'm disappointed that he won't break off the affair, but the situation makes it understandable.
EStrunk chapter 8 . 8/7/2016
Glad to see some happiness with Meren's wedding. Horrible the guilt that Lothiriel feels. I wanted to hug her father for making her promise not to run away. Bergit surprised me.