Reviews for Tide of Destiny Part One: Choices
Covered in Bruises chapter 24 . 2/11
I have been making my way through your works and I am really loving them. That said I cannot image the Faramir wouldn't want Eomer anywhere near his cousin after their talk.

Eomer admitted to him that he sleep with the wife of a friend for years, while enjoying the hospitality of the man's house. But even worse that man was a veteran wounded in the service of Rohan and Eomer is of the royal family of that country honor bound to do what he can to ease the man's suffering, not take advantage of his loyalty and hospitality.

God forbid Lothiriel gets sick, Eomer will be out chasing sick ASAP. I cannot imagine that Faramir would want his cousin bound to someone who lacks a basic sense of decency. Edwick, there's a man worthy of Lothiriel crippled or not.
Light on the Horizon chapter 34 . 6/26/2014
Brilliant story!
MuggleCreator chapter 34 . 3/6/2014
Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
Great stuff. From the moment Seron was intro'd, I knew it was Gandalf.
And... It was brilliant. Brilliant.
MuggleCreator chapter 12 . 3/4/2014
Oh √Čomer...
"Garbald will keep us warm"... Keep you safe more like it. The poor children. I'm just glad you kept them alive!
And Lothi... Poor girl. Damn that Umar!
MuggleCreator chapter 1 . 3/3/2014
"I'll thrash him if he doesn't"? Oh, √Čomer...
Anon chapter 34 . 1/29/2014
I like their honeymoon :) It's good to see people every once in a while even when warped up in each other.
Anon chapter 33 . 1/29/2014
:) I love this deep reciprocated emotions you show they have for each other.
Anon chapter 32 . 1/28/2014
I like the wry humor Eomer has adapting to a long engagement. ;)
Anon chapter 30 . 1/28/2014
Sounds as romantic as it can get with a real life king. I love it that you're keeping it down to earth.
Anon chapter 28 . 1/28/2014
I like this light banter and the easy familiarity they have. I'm glad you made Lothiriel brave enough to want to be a queen.
Anon chapter 27 . 1/28/2014
Eomer seems impatient. But I guess he is not staying in Gondor for long.
Anon chapter 26 . 1/28/2014
I hope Eomer does not keep his distance too much.
Anon chapter 25 . 1/28/2014
I love it that Eowyn and Lothiriel seem to be co-conspirators.
Anon chapter 24 . 1/28/2014
I'm getting giddy now. I'm glad Lothiriel is becoming herself again. When it is the love interest that does all the healing and calling out from depression, I think it makes hard for the relationship to equal and stable. Everything has been primed for crisis, so no one knows what to do at times of peace.
Anon chapter 23 . 1/28/2014
So no romance yet? I guess you are correct. It is better for her to heal first, before she gives away her heart.