Reviews for Tide of Destiny Part One: Choices
Nelarun chapter 2 . 11/16/2007
This chapter was brilliant! Well done on the characterisation, once more.

Nela
Mati chapter 1 . 11/10/2007
Very good, although honestly somewhat uncomfortable to read. The explicit monster rape is somewhat discomforting. It is deep, though, and well-written.
Nelarun chapter 1 . 11/7/2007
This is a really really bood start! I mean it is excellent. Your characterisation of the two protagonists are very real, I'm sure many can associate with them to some degree. (can you tell I've been studying for an English exam?). I have enjoyed all your stories (that I have read) and I can't wait to see how you manage to complete this! As always, I look forward to reading how everything turns out. I immediatly fell in love with the story. 9 year old Lothiriel is very very sweet. I loved the line: She didn't know what happened in bed, but was sure that it didn't happen with 9 year olds... or to that purpose. A great little line that fitted in perfectly.

I admit to, at this stage in time, associating more with Eomer than with Lothiriel, and that in itself is brilliant! I honestly can't wait for more of this story!

Well done!

Nela
sweetandgentlespirit chapter 1 . 11/6/2007
You are so gifted and talented. I love reading your stories about these characters.
Elwen of Lorien chapter 1 . 11/5/2007
Difficult topics but you write them beautifully. Elwen.
insignia chapter 1 . 11/4/2007
Great start to your story and looking forward to the rest of it. Thank you. I liked the pieces of history you put in about the 22 princes of Dol Amroth and their banners, the picture of poor, over-taxed Eglaneth and the nice touches about the various animals and their behaviours. The Umbarians seemed just a little bit predictable as baddies, no redeeming features whatsoever. Your description of the castle was great. I thought that Eomer reacted pretty maturely to Bergit's situation, especially as he is still quite young. The comparison with Eowyn was very effective too. You have set out a lot of background for Dol Amroth and the ruling family there. Will we get a similar setting for Rohan?
rossui chapter 1 . 11/4/2007
What a wonderful beginning. Intriguing and engaging. I am so pleased you are providing a young Eomer's pov.
Lady Anck-su-namun chapter 1 . 11/4/2007
Great chapter!
Lialathuveril chapter 1 . 11/4/2007
Wonderful descriptions, engaging characters and a gripping plot. From what I've been privileged to see so far I still think: a classic. But a lot of work with the epic scale you have chosen to cover. I'm looking forward to reading it!

Lia