Reviews for Tide of Destiny Part One: Choices
Anon chapter 1 . 1/27/2014
Eomer is very much a galant knight here. But it is Lothiriel's experience that gives me the creeps.
TMI Fairy chapter 9 . 12/7/2013
I knew that the mare was trained to do something "unexpected" the moment she was delivered.
Borys
Ranger chapter 8 . 7/25/2013
Hard to imagine Eomer so dishonorable that he would sleep with one of his wounded riders wives. Dick move worthy of Wormtounge.
Guest chapter 27 . 4/9/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
KnowInsight chapter 34 . 10/27/2012
D
Lily1992 chapter 33 . 6/12/2012
I love this Story XD
Glory Bee chapter 34 . 10/6/2011
My words cannot possibly do justice to your wonderful story Lady Bluejay. I feel so blessed to have been able to read this as a completed story and not have to try my patience to wait for further chapters. You are extremely gifted as a writer. Thank you so much!
hellsbellsmarin chapter 19 . 8/29/2011
Excellent description of horrors of war. Characters held my interest. Good job describing the smell and the blood. This sets it up the reasoning behind the other characters. I know it's weird, but I never read books(or fanfiction) in order. I poke around in pieces and then read it all together latter. I totally sympathize with the widow healer lady whose husband dies in the war. Then, perhaps wanting a child, she has the affair. She doesn't come off as a gold digger. I felt it seemed a little too easy for her to leave. In history(generally), women want stuff from Rich men whom they have kids with. Reading the history, if a person wants pain, having an illegitmate kid with a king is your gig. The kid was usually taken from the mother. Mom was often, though not always, discarded IMO in rather cruel ways.
hellsbellsmarin chapter 22 . 8/26/2011
Boy oh boy, illegitimate offspring have toppled many a Kingdom and staged coupe attemps(see Duke of Monmouth). Charles Martel was an illegitmate offspring. His stepmother hated him. He was such a talented general that he eventually displaced the legit line, and all European Kings are from him, as you may well know. Don John of Austria was also not of the main line. Kings usually try to place those boys very carefully. IN the days of high infant mortality, most kings had at least one.(the succession was assured.)Often those boys were playing with fire.

I'd hate for the unscrupulous cousin of dev to get ahold of this boy. Of course, the mistress was the worst kept secret in any royal court.
shine lots chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
I like this story. I especially like the fact that as they are introduced in this chapter, both loose their innocence.
Lily1992 chapter 34 . 7/11/2011
I Love this Story, it was great D
memory bleeds chapter 34 . 6/3/2011
good! because I was sad that we didn't find out what mischief Alphros pulled.
memory bleeds chapter 31 . 6/2/2011
stellar, as usual, but I am afraid you and your lovely storytelling are costing me sleep! Usually it is books I fail to put down, not my laptop!
memory bleeds chapter 5 . 5/30/2011
teehee I very much like how you've written our dear Gandalf!
Kiiimberly chapter 34 . 5/4/2011
I don't know what to say other than I enjoyed Tide of Destiny a lot, and it was excellent :) Now, onto Drummer!
474 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »