Reviews for Tide of Destiny Part One: Choices
Kiiimberly chapter 18 . 5/2/2011
I'm glad the Serpent is finally gone. When will Lothiriel meet Eomer? :(
Kiiimberly chapter 17 . 5/2/2011
NO NO NO. STUPID LOTHIRIEL D: WHY?
Kiiimberly chapter 16 . 5/2/2011
God that was disgusting and vulgar.
Kiiimberly chapter 15 . 5/2/2011
I love Dom Amroth's idea. It's creative-perhaps it'll work. And the women fighting at the end are really admirable.
Kiiimberly chapter 14 . 5/2/2011
Excellent chapter. I'm happy that Eomer can be released now :) And for the last question: Lothiriel, obviously. Duh. Anyways, fantastic job with the details and whatnot. Onto the next chapter!
Kiiimberly chapter 13 . 5/1/2011
Poor Lothiriel. Denethor is using that object I can't remember how to spell. Lol. He was such an ass to her though. Onto the next chapter! Well, tomorrow because it's late. Anyways, excellent story so far :)
Kiiimberly chapter 12 . 5/1/2011
Thank god the children are safe. Their parents died tragically though D:
Kiiimberly chapter 11 . 5/1/2011
Is Denethor turning bad? D: I hope Eomer and Lothiriel meet soon!
Kiiimberly chapter 10 . 5/1/2011
Oh my god :(
Kiiimberly chapter 9 . 5/1/2011
OMGOMG. SHIT. She better get away. OMGOMG.
Kiiimberly chapter 8 . 5/1/2011
Awww Merin is such a great character. BUT I can't believe Eomer in the end. WTH. What kind of friend is he? UGH.
Kiiimberly chapter 7 . 5/1/2011
I'm so proud that Lothiriel finally told her family what happened to her. I can't believe the Serpent sent the horse though. AND that he still thinks Lothiriel will become his wife.
Kiiimberly chapter 6 . 5/1/2011
YAY family reunion :) This part was hilarious: "Just because you cannot understand anything more subtle than a sword through the guts..." I'm still in love with your writing-I read Bound by Duty first.
Kiiimberly chapter 5 . 5/1/2011
Part 1: Eomer is so sweet to his friends.

Part 2: I'm glad Lothiriel is fine and has a companion (Gandalf?) but her family must be worried sick after her disappearance a few days ago. When will they find out? I hope they don't think she's dead.
Kiiimberly chapter 4 . 5/1/2011
Did Lothiriel meet Gandalf? Lol. And Edwick is so sweet, it sucks that that happened to him though :(
474 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 .. Last Next »