Reviews for Tide of Destiny Part One: Choices
Kiiimberly chapter 3 . 5/1/2011
GOD the "Serpent" is just a !)( #! #)(! #)(!* ~!. I'm so proud of Lothiriel for running away-even though it was dangerous and reckless. I hope nothing bad happens to her. I really want her to meet Eomer NOW :)
Kiiimberly chapter 2 . 5/1/2011
It's interesting how you're showing Lothiriel and Eomer's story at the same time. I wonder if they'll "meet" up eventually. The Serpent is just arrrghhh. Lothiriel should tell her father and brothers what happened :( And Eomer is in love with his friend's wife? :o
Kiiimberly chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
First of all, thank you for the warning. It was definitely a long first chapter. I just wanted to say that the prince is a )( #!)( I#!#. I can't believe he's that perverted and that he would have the audacity to suggest marriage to Lothiriel. I wonder when she and Eomer will meet and more importantly, in what circumstances. I'm so intrigued right now-onto the next chapter! :)
liv chapter 34 . 10/18/2010
Brillant i loved it so much. you have brought the characters to life! the brothers have been charcterised brillantly!
Cap'n Clueless chapter 5 . 8/21/2010
He is SO in character. Are you sure you haven't bought him or something?
gppr chapter 35 . 1/13/2010
This was a fantastic journey. Thank you for sharing it!
tinabella chapter 34 . 10/17/2009
I think this is the 3rd or 4th time I've read this and I just realized I never commented. My problem is I get so wrapped up in going from chapter to chapter I never stop in between. But that is only a compliment to how much I love this story and how well it is written. I really enjoyed "growing" with Lothiriel and Eomer. Everything they went through all culminating to their meeting. I truly enjoyed all the character relationships, other than Lothiriel/Eomer I really enjoyed Amrothos. By far one of my all time favorite fanfictions!
Echidnagirl65 chapter 1 . 9/30/2009
A completely wonderful epic. I only wish I could have it bound in hardback form and give it a place of pride on my bookshelf.
rainbow haired auror chapter 35 . 8/30/2009
What a wonderfull ending! Just the right amount of mystery to make me want to come back for the next one, but not enought to make me want to throw the computer across the room. Something some of the best writers in the world have yet to master. Thought I'm glad I don't have to wait for the next one anyway, I'm not very good a waiting.
Andi-Scribbles chapter 35 . 8/24/2009
Favorited!

I read all of this in one fell swoop (or so it seemed, over the course of 2 or 3 days) and I was not disappointed. I love how you followed through on all the characterization, and focused on establishing Lothiriel and Eomer's backgrounds before you showed us how they met and fell in love. The prose was lovely, descriptive but not boring, and the characterization is consistent and well thought out. I love your Eomer, especially! He seems on par with the canon character :D

Wonderful story, top marks; I will definitely be reading Drummer and part 3!
rainbow haired auror chapter 13 . 8/22/2009
I love this story so far but I thought I'd review this particular chapter before I continue. I will have a lot to say about the over all story at the end I'm sure but for now I just wanted to tell that this is the most acurate portrayal of Borimir I have ever read in a fan fiction. Not only did you perfectly capture his interection with Faramir, but you also captured his kindness. I've found that a lot of people forget that when they get caught up in portraying the great warrior. Of course the movies didn't help with that particualr miscoception either.

More review coming when I'm finished reading!
Maud chapter 35 . 7/12/2009
Great saga ! Absolutely Marvellous. I would have perhaps enjoyed a bit more interaction between Eomer and Lothiriel, but it was a wonderful idea to write their story before their meeting. Very believable for Eomer, very well done for Lothiriel (not easy to portray the influence such a man could have on a young girl). Well done !
LadyOrpheus chapter 34 . 6/15/2009
Wow! All i can say is that this whole thing was very VERY well written. Above and beyond what you normally find in fanfiction. Hahaha, yeah if it weren't for the whole copyright infringement deal I'd say this could be a book on it's own. Really really good stuff. I can tell that a lot of effort went into it. By the way, huge props for coming up with all those original names. That's a huge feat in it's own right.

I'm looking forward to reading anything else you write.
Deandra chapter 34 . 3/14/2009
Ah, lovely wedding! I do recall why Amrothos stopped outside the gates, but I don't remember what Alphros' mischief was, so I'll need to be rereading Drummer, it would seem!

Sorry to take so long in getting to this review. I've fallen quite behind in my reading.

One thing: She shot a look to √Čomer, who imperceptivity shrugged - I think that should be "imperceptibly".

- Deandra
Nelarun chapter 34 . 3/13/2009
It's so sad that it's finished. But I suppose it's sweetened with the promise of a new one! Great work! and thanks for sharing it. It was great!

Nela