Reviews for Lovers of Legend II: Curse of Cleopatra's Needle
Erin chapter 13 . 6/24/2011
any chance you can please, pretty please finish this! It was so interesting!
steamboat chapter 1 . 8/22/2009
This is a wonderful story, please continue it! You can't leave Nigel like that!
The Phantom Dragon chapter 13 . 4/4/2009
please don't tell me ur just gonna quit on this are u
ivoryrose75 chapter 13 . 1/8/2008
That was brilliant Katy! I loved it a lot! The plane chat and the Indiana Jones bit was lol.

I enjoyed a lot the closeness of Nigel and Derek. It was wonderful how helpful Derek was with Nigel! The poem amd ancient Greek passage just cool. Looking forward to more! :)
Tanya Reed chapter 13 . 1/6/2008
I loved both bits of this chapter! The one wish Syd and the plane was funny, and the talk between Derek and Nigel was wonderful.
Aryea chapter 13 . 1/6/2008
WOW! this was absolutely brilliant, loved the scenes in the plane, I sense syd is getting a LITTLE impatient and the whole scene with Nigel and Derek, I just love how you are showing Derek's tender side and poor Nigel. This was just amazing. Can't wait for the next chapter
ivoryrose75 chapter 12 . 12/30/2007
Good one :) Great scenes and gunfire :)

Poor Nigel! Still in the tune! But he is very good!
ivoryrose75 chapter 11 . 12/30/2007
Wow it was cool! Exciting and it really seems if Syd and Nigel would work together even if they are far away!

I loved the scene with the drunk engineer too!
ivoryrose75 chapter 10 . 12/30/2007
Another exciting chapter!

I was wonder how will Syd and Preston escape from the Russian agents but that was great Ann-Marie appeared in the right time!
ivoryrose75 chapter 9 . 12/30/2007
I finally managed to read this chapter! It was great! I loved the way of Nigel's escaping and the song lyrics was great found and you showed Sydney's feelings very well through of that!

Great job again:)
Aryea chapter 12 . 12/30/2007
Brilliant! Poor Nigel,poor Sydney...I just wanna pop Preston. I hope yd finds Nigel soon, will be interesting to see how they react given their recent history, next please!
Tanya Reed chapter 12 . 12/29/2007
I still don't trust that Ann Marie! This was a good, exciting section. I can't wait to see what happens next to Nigel and Derek and Syd and Preston.
loopylulu chapter 11 . 12/29/2007
Interesting details coming out here, and Nigel the lepracaun was sweet. Please post more soon!
Aryea chapter 11 . 12/26/2007
Wow, this is getting better and better. LOL at the leprechauns, haha...being a faerie myself. Can't wait to see what comes next
Tanya Reed chapter 11 . 12/22/2007
LOL! I loved Nigel the lepracaun. :) I can't wait to see where all this is rushing to!