Reviews for Déjà vu
Layhe chapter 1 . 12/8/2009
So bittersweet and beautiful, I really adored the Claire voice you gave. And the picture of Peter you painted through her eyes is breath-taking.
CarolinaH.Manning chapter 1 . 1/6/2008
this was really strong. I liked it
ibreak4CSI chapter 1 . 11/11/2007
That was so beautiful! I loved the end, when he asked her to think of all her memories so he could remember with her.

This was very cute and enjoyable, and, once again, I must tell you that I am very much in love with your writing style. It's perfect.

Great job!
summerlover1 chapter 1 . 11/4/2007
Wow I friggin love this! 8sob* I wish they weren't related!
izzienkate chapter 1 . 11/4/2007
that was perfect.. honestly perfect.

I love how claire struggles for control, but still has to kiss him.
Elliesmeow chapter 1 . 11/4/2007
Great short piece, will there be more? That would be awesome. I loved how Peter asked Claire to paint him the picture of their lives together so he could see it through her thoughts. That was my favorite part.

Thanks for posting. I really enjoyed this.

-Ellie
excuse.my.muse chapter 1 . 11/4/2007
omg i LOVE this. you just keep posting beautiful renditions of season two. the last line was AMAZING! it put forth such great energy and meaning. keep writing no matter what!

inspire16

who's content now
Malena17 chapter 1 . 11/4/2007
Wow that was nice. It was like you could grab the passion between these two with bare hands. Amazing. Just too bad its just a oneshot :-( Maybe you could write one more chapter where Petere relives Claires memorise and fully understands how she's feeling :-)

That would be cool.