Reviews for Close Your Eyes
SamDeanLove chapter 17 . 9/18/2005
very very good! )
kLyn chapter 17 . 10/19/2001
This is one of the best stories I've read. Extremely well thought-out. I especially appreciated your bringing back Jenny and Doyle for a visit. And the idea that Jenny was the reincarnation of the gypsy girl that got Angel cursed in the first place-very imaginative.

Excellent work!
anna2 chapter 17 . 9/27/2001
you are the best! I love this story!
Robin the Crossover Junkie chapter 1 . 9/20/2001
honey, you know I adore this story...the first fic you ever wrote...and I get to take the credit for all your fame and fortune, because *I* convinced you to post it. :D
Lisette chapter 17 . 9/9/2001
Wonderful, wonderful job! I am so impressed with this story and I couldn't stop reading! You kept me coming back to finish each part - plus, I love how you took the story of the Slayer and made it bigger, giving everyone a part in the Destiny of the world, and ended it so happily. Definitely one of the best stories I've had a chance to read. Keep up the great work!
xtHexEctASYxiNxSkiTTleSx chapter 1 . 9/3/2001
OZY! ANGELY! YEAH! YOU ROX THIS STORY GOOD!
Maggie in UK chapter 17 . 9/3/2001
This is so good as are the other stories written by Carrie. What about a sequel - you know what happens when the End of Days does arrive.
Buffy chapter 17 . 9/2/2001
one word-WOW!

E-mail me?
Ionuin chapter 17 . 9/1/2001
Perfect! Absolulty perfect! A perfect 10!
moonprincess97524 chapter 17 . 9/1/2001
Wow! Exclent you got me hooked with the first three chapters. In my opinion it just got better with each chapter. Please keep up the exclent work.
Stephanie chapter 17 . 9/1/2001
I feel like I just got a spoiler for the series fanally of Buffy and Angel. I dont think that the writers could write a better script for it. I laughed at the quips, they were all very in character, great job at that one. I felt sad as they were struggling with their unresolved feelings. Putting Whistler, Jenny and Doyle in the story line was brilliant. You did a nice job at tying up the loose ends, like for instance the reason why Doyle was involved in their lives. I really loved this story and you did a fantastic job writing it.
Buffy Anne Summers2 chapter 17 . 8/31/2001
Oh my god! You are the best! (this is Eminem's_baby just to let you know) this made me cry so hard. I mean, especially when you brought Doyle into the story. I have always had a soft spot for Doyle. This is my *favorite* of all time. I love it! You should publish it. I completely admire your writing skills. This was the most touching thing I have ever read. I could ramble on forever about this. I *love* it!
Sara chapter 17 . 8/31/2001
Oh wow... I loved it. The whole thing about them being "The Ten" nd all that was amazing and you write beautifully.
Buffy Angel 4ever chapter 17 . 8/31/2001
All I can say is: SEQUEL! Incredible story!
bunny chapter 17 . 8/30/2001
oh I DID enjoy this story - exactly what I needed on a Friday night! And a B/A happy ending to boot. Thank you so much for this.