Reviews for Agorn, Ladan and Hir
Mirlasse chapter 1 . 7/19/2014
That. was. ADORABLE!

I loved how 'Agorn' was confused by the twins, and his crying makes perfect sense... he knows their are both 'Ladan! I also like Elrohir's apparent frostiness at being called 'Ladan.
Miss Mercury101 chapter 1 . 2/7/2013
This was absolutely adorable. Agorn was so cute as a toddler, and Elladan and Elrohir looked to be awesome big brothers.
Archet chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
Awwwwwwww.

This was the most adorable thing I've read in a very long time :)
riptocs chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
aw little aragorn is always so cute in your stories
elf father chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
Aragorn you are to old to ride horses and have your brothers sing for you.
Incoming Grapefruit chapter 1 . 1/19/2010
What a lovely little tale! You captured little Aragorn's character beautifully - and what an endearing little scene between the toddler and the two sons of Elrond! I was grinning throughout. Young children just can't help but warm your heart, even when they're distressed. It's just too precious. And I must say, since it took me several weeks to tell the two identical twins from next door apart, Aragorn's confusion was well founded! But he catches on fast, that little'un.

I think the ending scene was the cherry on the cake. It's wonderful to see the same love and affection shining through, even though the little boy has far outgrown his brother's "horse". The relationship between the three of them is brilliant, as is your characterisation. I thoroughly enjoyed this story, and I don't doubt that it'll be one to return to after a long day when I'm in the mood for something short, sweet and well written.

Thanks for sharing!

Peace to you. X
Agena K chapter 1 . 12/4/2009
Hannon le Esteliel01!

This story is an amazing story! It is beautifully written and well crafted!

It is such a sweet fluff! a wonderful bedtime story!

Jude
CosmicEssence chapter 1 . 11/22/2008
This was cute and funny and gave me chills with the last scene...in a good way of course...kinda sad really too.
ArwenGranger chapter 1 . 9/8/2008
Aw! I loved it. Aragorn was so cute, especially his confusion over Elladan and Elrohir.
T'Kath chapter 1 . 7/2/2008
beautifull, just beautifull.

TKath
elwing77 chapter 1 . 1/13/2008
So sweet and tender! Little Estel is so cute!

I loved the way he called Ladan and Hir.

Beautiful fic
Larry1710 chapter 1 . 12/15/2007
That was so funny, "No! Ladan!"

So cute.
Susan W chapter 1 . 11/9/2007
Ohh! An Arathorn and family one shot with no angst, pretty much a rarity here! Most excellent! I like fluff!

AWW! This was a very sweet tale! Baby Aragorn is very cute, especially when he is exploring the elves and deciding they are both "Ladan". snicker! Loved the little scene as the baby discovered Elrohir's boots had horses on them. :) :)

"“No horse rides for you tonight, little one,” Elrohir chuckled. “But you may ask us for a night time song.”" Ha ha ha! Poor Aragorn! No horsey back rides on knees anymore, he's just a mite too big now. ;) :) snicker!

Nice that Aragorn had his brothers beside him in this last and greatest battle to defeat Sauron once and for all.

Hmm! Did I read somewhere about a "din" in one's ears? :) :) snicker! I would love to hear more about the Twins in post-war torn Gondor. They have to be around for Aragorn's crowning and wedding. And of course, they have to meet Faramir! ;) :)

More please!
Mysterious Jedi chapter 1 . 11/9/2007
cute story
Calenlass Greenleaf chapter 1 . 11/7/2007
Such a little dear! It brought a smile to my face when I read it.

Love your ability to write these stories, Esteliel!

~Cal