Reviews for A New Imprint
Lansara chapter 1 . 11/22/2010
That was hilarious! I stumbled on this and now must check out your others to see if Fred the ghost makes any more appearances. Bravo!
lady of darkness 88 chapter 1 . 8/28/2009
this was hilarious i love it so much
Forever1823 chapter 1 . 7/25/2008
! YAY

I loved it. Who would've though?.. you, obviously. Oh, if only this were canon.
snickerdoodlepurplebunnies chapter 1 . 7/12/2008
this is sso funy
victoriacole chapter 1 . 7/4/2008
that is so cute! you're such an awesome author, :)
Dizrythmia chapter 1 . 1/18/2008
Hahaha, that was absolutely marvellous! Yeah, I noticed the whole "Dizi" thing too! I took upon your word and checked out some more of your stories, I really like this one, it's nice to think Fred was watching and being with them all in a way, that may just be me... But yeah! Hee Hee, "Hogwarts would never be the same again" Great line there!

Whoo, that was long!

Nikki. Or Dizrythmia!
Rose-Petal-x chapter 1 . 11/25/2007
Haha, that was so funny! I love this concept, it was genius to choose Fred to be the new ghost. Amazing!
Frayed Misfit chapter 1 . 11/5/2007
*a trillion hugs*

Oh! This was just so amazing, the originality of it all, the idea of Fred coming back as a ghost, the trio becoming a quad, the drunk sorting hat, yoda references, just everything about this was hilarious!

And I really didn't know what was going on until the end, I was trying to figure out who it was! Well done, this was so enjoyable!

- Fray xx
Lady of Elysion chapter 1 . 11/5/2007
*laughs crazyly* that was bloody brillint Dizi! its exactly what Fred would do if he were a ghost! love it!

Lady
Queen of the Scoubies chapter 1 . 11/5/2007
that was to good...i loved it!
Evenstar606 chapter 1 . 11/4/2007
AWESOME! This was perfect, Fred was my favorite character, and I just hated to see him die! But thanks to you he's back! (sort of he he) Keep this up, please! Unless you want it to be a oneshot, it works very well for that too.
MookyLife chapter 1 . 11/4/2007
hum...I'll keep reading...
katgirl13605 chapter 1 . 11/4/2007
Brilliant, though there wasn't any question as to who it was. Perfect choices (from the “Things I am Not Allowed to do at Hogwarts” list, right?) for the rules, I can see Fred saying/doing all of those things. Loved it!
Jras chapter 1 . 11/4/2007
That was hilarious!

Good job.

The only thing that I would change would be to take out some of the !'s at the very end. I wouldn't put more than two or three. '!' is a little overdoing it. But very good nonetheless.
fallenfromgrace17 chapter 1 . 11/4/2007
This is hysterical! I absolutley love it! Make more like these!