Reviews for At Last
Midnight Insomniac chapter 2 . 4/9/2013
TOO MANY FEELS! T.T Beautiful and sweet and perfect! Thanks for posting. Lovely!
Keep writing!
M.I.
Broken Jar Of Hearts chapter 2 . 1/8/2013
It's well-written even though it's sad... .
BadgerPride10 chapter 2 . 8/7/2012
This...was a really good story. I can't even describe it. It's so good and so...yeah. It's just so good.
Ekun-Asha chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
I _ you.

Guess what I said?
birdbwainz chapter 2 . 2/1/2011
ah so sweet but sad that lee died. yes i know that gai dies also, but lee is so much more depressing
pyrodeactivatedzia chapter 1 . 9/30/2009
Bastard? No, really this is amazing! I wasn't expecting it. I thought it was going to be so much simpler, not this intricate tragedy, mess...
Silva Jupiter chapter 2 . 8/31/2008
you're a bastard and you made me cry.

kidding kidding...

this was really really moving and fantastic, even though Lee and Gai died, which just plain sucks.

I loved it.
hankpym chapter 2 . 7/4/2008
OMG! that's it? lame... just joking. the sroy was great.
HandInTheCookieJar chapter 1 . 7/3/2008
"The only thing recognizable on them were their hitai-ate."

When I read that, my heart just stopped...
Corkyspaniel chapter 2 . 5/12/2008
That was a beautiful fanfiction. Without taking the characters OOC, you created a mood that would make even Neji cry. :D I can think of no constructive criticism excpt for a few minor spelling errors, so keep up the awesome work! You have a gift.

P.S.-I love how Neji was portrayed in this...very few can capture his essence like this.
Nightshadow Dweller chapter 2 . 5/10/2008
This was really beutifull
Mrs Hatake Itachi chapter 2 . 4/8/2008
Nice story!
AyakaSorii chapter 2 . 3/21/2008
Aww. Well, I get how Lee and Gai died but, what happened between Neji and Tenten before this? Hmm... Well, I can't wait 'till I hear more from you!

Ja Ne:

!*Prluvr365*!
maravelous chapter 2 . 3/21/2008
-cries-

aw!

you have the most amazing grammar ever. I adore it. _

you're a great author, I loved this epilogue, very nice. keep up the good work, you're great!
nechoco kitty chapter 2 . 3/20/2008
This was so bittersweet and lovely. I love the way you expressed the depth of their grief without being overly sentimental or cheesy about it, and how you showed that the end of something beautiful started something else, at last.