Reviews for I Stare at You
well done. :D
CutieSOS chapter 1 . 5/15/2012
this was really good
Lionasha No Bruja chapter 1 . 7/23/2010
I found this really funny, but it seemed like they were kind of... disconnected? out of order? Like, 10 should've come before 8? Also, it was really funny and sweet, and then the last one left it as kind of sad.

Nit-picky, maybe, but I try to give decent criticism.
roseredautumn chapter 1 . 11/10/2009
that was hilarious. especially- “Um. But. Then… who’ll wear the dress?”

Gai brightened.

“Why, Neji, of course!”

lawl
KuroxSaku chapter 1 . 12/31/2008
That was amazingly good! It kept me laughing and definitely made my day! Nice work! *thumbs up*
OCQueen chapter 1 . 9/21/2008
I liked this... it was simply interesting and funny.
SemixQuaver chapter 1 . 6/25/2008
So Sad...

Stupid arsehead Gai! But I love him :D

I love this pairing, and you did it the justice it deserves!
dr. sluice chapter 1 . 6/5/2008
Love it!
southdakotaboy chapter 1 . 5/16/2008
I have never really seen these two as a pair but you did a very good job making it happen.
Lou chapter 1 . 3/12/2008
OMG.

I searched for this pairing...I dunno, just curious, I guess. And you captured everything that such a [insert any adjective you feel is worthy of describing GaiTen] pairing would be about!

I loved Gai gloating about her, and how she handled it each time. Too cute. (Poor, unappreciated Tenten~!) The whole ordeal with her first period was PERFECT. Then there was the shower scene, and the sex, and the gyahh ENDING.

The ending hurt the most. It was beautiful.
omtatelo chapter 1 . 12/17/2007
GaiTen is a very original propose of pairing. I'm trying to write one myself but is in spanish. I liked most the end, it was... gosh!

"no, Tenten. No"
Izi Seishyun chapter 1 . 11/23/2007
I was shocked at first, but well, I actually praise your writing. You did a beautiful job there, for both of them _
ilovekoga chapter 1 . 11/4/2007
I've never looked at these two as a couple b4, I knew that they were out there but I never thought it could work.

But with each little story you had I was looking for more.

Thanks, not I'm going to see if I can find a good Gai/TenTen story.
Sagishi chapter 1 . 11/4/2007
Ooh, I like how you characterized Tenten. True to what little of her character we've seen in the series, but also very human. And you got Gai down perfectly. XD He's brilliant. XDD Number 10 was definitely my favorite... I can completely see Gai turning away like that... he was always a good teacher. Interesting pairing... I'm gonna have to look up more of it. Great job!
Child of Sugar chapter 1 . 11/4/2007
It was so cool! I like never come on but this was to cool!