Reviews for Point of Origin
Midnight Callwel chapter 1 . 5/29/2009
I love it. Please update son.
frannie chapter 1 . 9/3/2008
amazing, just like the rest of your fic. more?
bast chapter 1 . 11/15/2007
u can'tstop it there if u were u shouldn't have started writing it so pleeaassee continue
Mari83 chapter 1 . 11/7/2007
So much in here, when one thing alone would be enough to catch and keep my interest... more about Logan’s past (with both the end of his marriage and how Logan became Eyes Only being topics for which I’d love to have an explanation) and tying it to the present with this case, that seems to have some personal involvement (murdered Charles is cousin Charles, right?)

This feels just like a perfect S1 episode with the serious Logan / EO part mixing with the more comic scenes at Jam Pony, which I absolutely love.

“Good morning, Normal. Want a nice cup of chicory?” Max offered sweetly.

Love the whole chicory part in a manically-laughing-smiley way.

"Victor Crohn"

Okay, from now on I will have an eye on it;-)

From the two Logan parts I almost like the 2017 one more, just because it gives us the slightly melancholic image of Logan when he's new in the penthouse, a bit lost among the boxes, evasive about his divorce… Really like how you use details like the art and the coffee machine to discreetly give us an idea of their marriage.

Also interesting that Logan isn’t divorced all that long when meeting Max… and hasn’t been Eyes Only for that long either if I didn’t miss something here.

“I prefer to think of it as my fortress of solitude,” Logan said with a rueful smile.

Oh, I love this!

"how blue was a ridiculous color for a kitchen appliance."

What? Why? How? Or rather, by Logan's taste or by some unwritten law I don't know?

Hoping for more soon...
BlueAngel137 chapter 1 . 11/6/2007
Ah, a mystery. You already have me on the edge of my seat. Can't wait to see where this is going.

I love how you parallel the beginning of Max's day with Logan's (-...It was a grey and misty morning in Seattle ...).

More favorites:

-...At the mention of that name, Logan sat up a little straighter, giving all of his attention to the call. “How?”

(this is so perfectly Logan)

-...Max turned her attention to the pot and wrinkled her nose as she caught a whiff. “What is that?” she asked.

“Chicory,” Cindy answered with a sad shake of her head. “Some fool said it was just like coffee, but Original Cindy just ain’t buying it.”

“Don’t tell me there’s no coffee again,” Max groaned. ...

(LOL, starting the day without coffee really sucks. Nice detail.)

-...“Trying to poison me, huh? And if I’m dead, who’s going to sign your paycheck? Huh? Ever think about that? I employ you miscreants to deliver packages, not to play Martha Stewart. On second thought, you’re not that well organized. Or sanitary. Get back to work!”

“Relax, Normal, we’re just trying to get through the day.” ...

(Gotta love your Normal. Great exchange.)

-...“So this is the new bachelor pad, huh?” Charlie asked after giving the place a cursory once over and nodding his approval. “Well chosen. The ladies are going to go crazy over this layout.”

“Come on, Logan, the penthouse?”

“I liked the view,” Logan answered somewhat defensively ...

(LOL, you've "painted" such a vivid picture here. I can perfectly imagine this situation. And again - this sounds so much like Logan.)

Yep, can't wait for more. Excellent.

THANKS, Lisa. :)
Sossoca chapter 1 . 11/4/2007
Waiting for more.
someguy chapter 1 . 11/4/2007
great so far, hope to read more soon
Maria656 chapter 1 . 11/4/2007
Much Better!

I'm looking forward to seeing where this is heading
Griever11 chapter 1 . 11/4/2007
Ah, much better. :D

Yay for this story! I'm loving all the different things going on at one time, and the promise of the mystery and drama coming up soon.

Looking forward for more :)
shywr1ter chapter 1 . 11/4/2007
A triple mystery! What will happen to Logan and/or EO, now that a pissed off murderer has been sprung, and appears to be free to come look for some payback- what lies ahead for Loogie? I suspect even if he wasn't already in the killer's sights, his inevitable need to get the guy *back* in prison won't help his safety any...

Second, the mystery of what led LC to become EO- many have asked, but have we had too many opinions on that? I can't remember all that many...

And finally: how will the present and past intertwine? (other than the murder victim appearing in both?) Intriguing!

Looking forward to seeing where this goes... ;}
annie200 chapter 1 . 11/4/2007
OK I'm properly intrigued! missed the 2017 at first so was momentarily confused, but now I'm looking forward to hearing the details of Valerie's demise!
lisa316 chapter 1 . 11/4/2007
I don't think that this can count for the daylight savings challenge; you've been thinking about this story way too long!

The epic has been launched!