Reviews for Impression
TheMistOfThePast chapter 1 . 1/18/2012
oh my god! so cuteeee!
EbonyIvoryy chapter 1 . 12/8/2011
Absolutely amazing. ._.

It was poetic, tearful, warm and lovely. I love the comparison of the physical impression that earrings leave on his palm, with the emotional impression Winry leaves on everyone. I couldn't help but "awww" at the end of reading this. -applause- You certainly deserve one.
els1324 chapter 1 . 7/2/2011
Not a single spoken word and you were still able to portray his every thought and feeling (...which don't NEED to be spoken to be understood but...well you get what I mean!)

I think this fits perfectly into the manga. Perfectly. 3
RedWingedAngel002 chapter 1 . 6/29/2010
Lovely job.. )

Ari chan
Bellus Animi chapter 1 . 12/30/2009
Lovely, this is very well-done. I like how, despite the all-around serious tone, you manage to incorporate some humor, what with going as crazy as Kimblee("and that's saying something") and when Ed chortles at his sudden poeic inspiration.

Great job :)
Tatsumaki-sama chapter 1 . 3/29/2009
Wow. This was just great! A wonderful insight into Ed during chapter 73. You used some really amazing imagery and illustrations, particularly the thought of Winry spring from his head like Athena did to Zeus. Great job!
Ryosolo chapter 1 . 3/22/2009
Krissel Himura chapter 1 . 1/9/2009
well-written. haha! more edxwin! woot2x! haha!
ishmaranara chapter 1 . 12/18/2008
And those types of impressions are the most important.
I bashed Voldie's head chapter 1 . 11/2/2008
Absolutely brilliant! And so poetic! I love it when someone refers to the manga instead of the anime sometimes. It's a great comparison.

CreativebutLazy chapter 1 . 7/26/2008
awe that was sweet, I love that part when Winry gave Ed her earings and I can't wait till that scene when he has to give them back. Very well done.
AGENT Kuma-chan chapter 1 . 7/25/2008
D'aw...that was so...

Ed was really IC, for he is a very serious and understanding character. And you managed to make him realize his love without saying it or acting on it too, which works for 'them'.

(And I like how you made the whole story about impressions and winry...and the last sentence was perfect.)
Tears of Eternal Darkness chapter 1 . 12/16/2007
that was awesome! i haven't quite got this far in the Manga but i'm getting there. what volume is it?

PinkYellowRoses2 chapter 1 . 11/9/2007
This was beautifully written! so touching! keep up your good work as a writer! _