Reviews for A Twist to the Tale
Lana Ves chapter 1 . 9/8/2009
not quite what i was expecting, but i'm willing to read on. thanks
Alexxis T. Swan chapter 7 . 1/27/2009
Usually I'd like it when there's girl power involved but this time I feel so bad for him.
Alexxis T. Swan chapter 1 . 1/27/2009
Woah! I hope he gets the upper hand later.
ChibiChibiBunny chapter 7 . 8/3/2008
HOLY SHIZZNIT! That was... different. But very entertaining. Sephiroth finally got what he deserves. XD
BrokenAnzaran chapter 7 . 1/13/2008
aww go yuffie get vinny .

so do you like yuffietine?
MadBrilliant1880 chapter 3 . 1/3/2008
wow...tifa's a tad sadistic
MadBrilliant1880 chapter 2 . 1/3/2008
wow...cloud all submissive...
MadBrilliant1880 chapter 1 . 1/3/2008
a twist to the tale indeed!
G.P. Larue chapter 7 . 12/29/2007
Sorry not to review every chapter. Like I said speechless. Yes thatis a good thing. I like your hey Seph is cool. "What the hell am I saying". Sexy and cool are totally two different things here. Great story.
G.P. Larue chapter 4 . 12/29/2007
Ah. I'm speechless.
G.P. Larue chapter 3 . 12/29/2007
O.K I'm feelin' $## $ sorry for Poor Seph 's all I can say right now. Yeah I know what an a-hole he is,was whatever :).
G.P. Larue chapter 1 . 12/29/2007
Why the heck was I expecting Sephiroth to be the one being punished. I should have known better.I like the "twist".Going to read more now. Or shall I clean. Nah.
Drizzitt chapter 2 . 12/26/2007
OMG As soon as Cloud said sex toys I knew what was coming! W

Poor Sephiroth!

When I first read the comments I was expecting a "Sephiroth dominating Tifa" fanfic but this is an awesome "twist" as the title says!
MysticSpiritus chapter 7 . 12/14/2007
Poor Sephy... I think he needs his wounds mended. *raises hand like rabid fangirl* I'll do it! I'll do it!

Mystic
Niquie chapter 6 . 12/1/2007
I Thought it sucked for him before, but it's about to get a lot worse, huh? Well, Yuffie will be thrilled.