Reviews for A Mysterious Flower
erickanelson55 chapter 9 . 11/8/2016
kagome has blue eyes in the manga
Symonius chapter 39 . 6/13/2016
Ahah! I guessed right. I had thought that Inuyasha was going off somewhere to see a girl.
Symonius chapter 34 . 6/13/2016
INUYASHA is telling SESSHOMARU to not treat Kagome like a possession?
*snorts*
That's not right.
xxcutiepatootiexx chapter 9 . 3/26/2016
Her eyes in the manga are blue,but they changed it in the anime.
Phantress222014 chapter 47 . 1/22/2015
I must say this story is awesome I can't wait to see the new edited version and hopefully complete as well .
Onatz734 chapter 37 . 12/30/2014
The slap really nailled it ;D
Naytia chapter 11 . 12/21/2014
Wow Sesshomaru going to have a hard time showing Kagome that he loves her! Great story so far!
Naytia chapter 5 . 12/20/2014
That was wrong for Inuyasha to say that to Kagome!
u messed up chapter 48 . 11/18/2014
Nice story but u prolonged it too much and u just went offline with your strange ideas which would have been good if u hadn't prolonged it so much
Opal chapter 48 . 9/2/2014
But I like it the way it is
KittyGirl197 chapter 34 . 8/16/2014
bookmark
Gothic-Angel342 chapter 9 . 5/27/2014
in the anime her eyes are brown but in the manga (which came out before the anime) their blue anime's always get at least one feature of the main character wrong whether its obvious or not
Gothic-Angel342 chapter 1 . 5/27/2014
im not normally interested in sesh/kag fics but I like this one and the flower idea is so original I just love that
lara5170 chapter 19 . 5/7/2014
If Kagome's heat will only affect youkai like her & although we haven't been told what type Kagome is, I imagine she's an inu like Sessh ,I wonder if her heat would affect Inuyasha or Kouga. I know Kouga is a wolf but I think wolves are a type of wild dog but I'm not positive. I do know someone who has a wolf mix, it's 1/2 wolf & 1/2 german sheppard.
lara5170 chapter 15 . 5/7/2014
I don't understand how at the beginning of this chapter when Kagome ran to get the shard & she (as a youkai) was faster then Sessh, was still seen as a human by the youkai (turtle thing )& the kids when she arrived. Did she suddenly turn back into a human when she finally made it there to get the jewel? Then when she was fighting with Sessh, she said to him that she was a mkio & while I understand that she's now become a youkai who still has her miko powers ,... I don't understand why she was only referred to as a human or miko in this chapter.
I can't wait to find out what's going on & why she can't return through the well but I hope that changes & she can use the well again
1,284 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »