Reviews for A Mysterious Flower
Phantress222014 chapter 47 . 1/22
I must say this story is awesome I can't wait to see the new edited version and hopefully complete as well .
Onatz734 chapter 37 . 12/30/2014
The slap really nailled it ;D
Naytia chapter 11 . 12/21/2014
Wow Sesshomaru going to have a hard time showing Kagome that he loves her! Great story so far!
Naytia chapter 5 . 12/20/2014
That was wrong for Inuyasha to say that to Kagome!
u messed up chapter 48 . 11/18/2014
Nice story but u prolonged it too much and u just went offline with your strange ideas which would have been good if u hadn't prolonged it so much
Opal chapter 48 . 9/2/2014
But I like it the way it is
KittyKittyMeow Meeeeow chapter 34 . 8/16/2014
bookmark
Gothic-Angel342 chapter 9 . 5/27/2014
in the anime her eyes are brown but in the manga (which came out before the anime) their blue anime's always get at least one feature of the main character wrong whether its obvious or not
Gothic-Angel342 chapter 1 . 5/27/2014
im not normally interested in sesh/kag fics but I like this one and the flower idea is so original I just love that
lara5170 chapter 19 . 5/7/2014
If Kagome's heat will only affect youkai like her & although we haven't been told what type Kagome is, I imagine she's an inu like Sessh ,I wonder if her heat would affect Inuyasha or Kouga. I know Kouga is a wolf but I think wolves are a type of wild dog but I'm not positive. I do know someone who has a wolf mix, it's 1/2 wolf & 1/2 german sheppard.
lara5170 chapter 15 . 5/7/2014
I don't understand how at the beginning of this chapter when Kagome ran to get the shard & she (as a youkai) was faster then Sessh, was still seen as a human by the youkai (turtle thing )& the kids when she arrived. Did she suddenly turn back into a human when she finally made it there to get the jewel? Then when she was fighting with Sessh, she said to him that she was a mkio & while I understand that she's now become a youkai who still has her miko powers ,... I don't understand why she was only referred to as a human or miko in this chapter.
I can't wait to find out what's going on & why she can't return through the well but I hope that changes & she can use the well again
lara5170 chapter 14 . 5/7/2014
I just finished this chapter and read the A.N. at the end. I'm glad Kikyo died. The only part I'm confused about is, how it said all the souls she carried in her body flew into the sky. It didn't mention what happened to the piece of soul that Kikyo carried that belonged to Kagome, shouldn't that piece return to Kagome? I'm looking forward to seeing Kagome become more powerful, stand up for herself & stop acting like a feeble, childish, idiot. Being from the future and no longer being the 15yr old child she then(the story stated it's been over 3yrs),it seems odd that she hasn't matured enough to be angry or disgusted by Inu with how he's changed. I mean, I understand what it feels like when you are 15 & you feel like you're in love (as a teen) but if she's been going through being treated so badly by him for years I believe she'd be able to see, understand & realize that what she thought she saw in him when she was 15 isn't who he is. His behavior & treatment (or should I say, mistreatment?)of her & other's, in the present, would allow her to see him for who he is now.
lara5170 chapter 1 . 5/7/2014
I love your writing and I've been reading your work while flipping between this site & AFF so I can read the entire story when it comes to the 'M' rated ones. This is interesting so far but it looks like it's one of your older ones. I just hope you choose to complete it.
Kirida chapter 1 . 4/7/2014
Loving it. Will be with you until the end. Love Sesshomaru and Kagome together.
me chapter 46 . 9/28/2013
this is the worst day ever... :(
1,280 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »