Reviews for Hate Became Love
facingyourfailure chapter 12 . 1/27/2008
okay well i wanted to add something to my chapter review in Chapter 13, but i already submitted a review so this one is for chapter 13 um i just need to tell you something with sentence:

but before Troy could say another word he got up and ran to his bathroom and throw wouldn't be throw up it would be:but before Troy could say another word he got and ran to his bathroom and threw that sounds thing with this sentence:but all of a sudden he ran towards his bathroom and throw up would be but all of a sudden he ran towards his bathroom and threw up there we go! thats all i wanted to say!
facingyourfailure chapter 13 . 1/27/2008
aw so cute but Troy is sick! i just want to hold him! and Night Quil, it usually puts you out in 5 i wuz on vacation and my brother had a cold and he took Night Quil at 10:00, knocked out sleeping at 10:05!
facingyourfailure chapter 6 . 1/26/2008
walking backwards on crutches...very impressive oh and "he put a hand on Gabriella's face and kissed her passionately" wouldn't he had fallen over, lol i can imagine that oh and another lol:"Ok sounds good, Im gonna have to get going because the nurse is giving me a really dirty look right now and it's freaking me out. I will see you tomorrow, I Love You Brie." aw that wuz funny
facingyourfailure chapter 5 . 1/26/2008
aw the ending wuz cute and i think he held her in one arm cuz like the other wuz sorta hm idk broken, but wutever it wuz still cute!
facingyourfailure chapter 4 . 1/26/2008
OMGZ! TROY GOT HIT! i luv this story btw. its great! wut a great chapter!
2pinkstar and 7blackberry chapter 16 . 1/25/2008
thats going to be great story
ReadingBlissfully chapter 16 . 1/25/2008
Sniff Sniff thanks for putting me up there :D

OMG that new story sounds so awsome! Oh my gosh. You have to write it and publish it and everything. Its totally awsome!

~AniimeChiick xox
ReadingBlissfully chapter 15 . 1/25/2008
Nelly Furtado lol.

Wicked Story. Great last Chapter. The ending seemed a little rushed but overall good story.

Signing fot the last time on Hate Became Love

~AniimeChiick xox
2pinkstar and 7blackberry chapter 14 . 1/17/2008
i love this story
spedclass chapter 14 . 1/17/2008
Awesome chapter keep up the good work and update soon!
softballgirliey chapter 13 . 1/7/2008
love it cant wait for next one!
ReadingBlissfully chapter 13 . 1/7/2008
Aw that was so cute!
spedclass chapter 13 . 1/7/2008
Awesome chapter keep up the good work and update soon!
spedclass chapter 12 . 12/24/2007
Awesome chapter keep up the good work and update soon!absolutly loved it and cant wait for the next chapter!
2pinkstar and 7blackberry chapter 12 . 12/24/2007
hey merry chrismas i really love your story