Reviews for Pushed too Far
inuedolove chapter 1 . 8/18
Oh my God!
That was really devious... that's Ed alright, soooo cute.

Seriously, niiice mind game, talking about guilt trips.
craftybookworm25 chapter 1 . 6/1
Seriously, this is awesome. At first it's all sad and then the ending makes you want to evilly grin along with Ed.
Lokithenightfury chapter 1 . 5/3
That ending was absolutely brilliant!
DarkFlameFantasy chapter 1 . 1/31
This was gooood!
Well kinda mean but who cares, that was funny XD
But I really suggest you make a sequel to this ! Can bet everyone wants to know what's next
Q3APo chapter 1 . 10/16/2015
that was the greatest prank ed ever did to mustang. perfect.
ASL-Pirates-Lover chapter 1 . 9/20/2015
THAT WAS SO MEAN ED! *Thumbs up at Ed* Good job!

Awesome book! Did not expect the ending at all!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/14/2015
OH MY GOD I DON'T IF I SHOULD LAUGH OR CRY RIGHT I AM CONFUSED RIGHT UM...UH...(dang went KARKAT there for second sorry((not)) )
xBookEaterx chapter 1 . 1/27/2015
Ed, you evil runt! Haha loved it!
Gawd Complex chapter 1 . 8/20/2014
By the end I was really put off by the major OOC-ness... and then the last lines came. Brilliant! Had it been canon, Roy probably would've seen through it, and if not, then Al or someone else would've and interrupted Ed's ploy.

But honestly, the ending is a killer and it is funnier than if someone had called Ed out. Hilarious oneshot.
Scuro-chan chapter 1 . 7/8/2014
Pfffffftttt hee hee BWAAAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Yu chapter 1 . 6/19/2014
Make another one ( death glare ) I need to know what happens
Lacila chapter 1 . 6/12/2014
:3 I swear there should be more of these, its hilarious! Cant stop snickering and people are giving me weird looks...
alchemyfreak42 chapter 1 . 5/31/2014
I read this and almost woke everyone in my house up by laughing. Holy crap that's the funniest thing I've ever read. I seriously don't think I've EVER read ANYTHING that gave me this reaction. I love you. That is so beautiful. I hope I can stop laughing soon- my throat hurts and the tears are blurring the screen. Seriously, it hurts. But oh, it's worth it.
Evilkitten3 chapter 1 . 5/25/2014
Ha! Ed, you little troll.
Doppler Effect chapter 1 . 4/27/2014